Favorite Kill Bill Quote(s)

What is everyone’s favorite quote? I like the line “Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Bakey” I used to say that to myself to wake myself up as a joke. It’s from the movie “FREAKS” it’s probably from something else as well, but that’s where I heard it the first time. I also like the deliveries of “Bitch, you can stop right there” and “Bitch, you don’t have a future” and “You and I have unfinished business and not a goddamn fuckin’ thing you’ve done in the subsequent four years, including getting knocked up, is going to change that”

I like this one:

Budd: Did she cut her way through 88 bodyguards?

Bill: No, it wasn’t really 88 of them, they just call themselves The Crazy 88.

Budd: Howcome?

Bill: I don’t know, I guess it does sound cool

“Clark Kent is Superman’s critique on the world”

“How long does it take for this thing to take affect?”

“About two minutes. Just long enough for me to finish my point”

“My name is Buck, and I’m hear to fuck”

Let’s see your Tiger and Crane style match my Eagles’s Claw!!

:smiley:

[quote]I like this one:

Budd: Did she cut her way through 88 bodyguards?

Bill: No, it wasn’t really 88 of them, they just call themselves The Crazy 88.

Budd: Howcome?

Bill: I don’t know, I guess it does sound cool[/quote]

Wasn’t it “Bill: (laughs) I don’t know, i guess they thought it sounded cool” ??

[quote]

Wasn’t it “Bill: (laughs) I don’t know, i guess they thought it sounded cool” ??[/quote]
Yeah, I think you’re right. I don’t know it exactly.

My sig has my fave qoute

[quote]My sig has my fave qoute[/quote]
www.dictionary.com

i also like the one in my sig

and basically every word spoken from Pai Mei

[quote]What is everyone’s favorite quote?  I like the line “Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Bakey”  I used to say that to myself to wake myself up as a joke.  It’s from the movie “FREAKS” it’s probably from something else as well, but that’s where I heard it the first time.  I also like the deliveries of “Bitch, you can stop right there”  and “Bitch, you don’t have a future”  and “You and I have unfinished business and not a goddamn fuckin’ thing you’ve done in the subsequent four years, including getting knocked up, is going to change that”

[/quote]
I agree with all those, and also:

Beatrix throwing Budd’s spit at Elle

Elle:" Gross."

Beatrix:"May I have a glass of water?"

Bill:"I…over reacted.“

Beatrix:” You over reacted??"

Elle’s laugh is both haunting and creepy…

Elle:“AH!BITCH! YOU FUCKING BITCH!! FUCK! BITCH!!“

Bill’s famous last quote.

Elle:” That was pretty cool.” Or somethin."

The whole What R ya filled with?

;D

SPOILER (but i guess that’s a given with this topic)

mine is without a doubt right after budd smoke’s beatrix with the shotgun, he says to her “ain’t nobody a badass with 2 barrels full of rock salt dug deep in their tits”

[quote]What is everyone’s favorite quote?  I like the line “Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Bakey”  [/quote]

word

“At this moment this is me at my most… masochistic.”

“You suppose correctly.”

“When you grow up, if you still feel raw about it… I’m be waitin’.”

“This tall drink of cocksucker ain’t dead.”

“Oh so you’d be General? Well, I’d be Emperor and you’d still get the Saki, so shut and get the Saki! Understand! I’m not bald, I just shaved my head, do you understand?”

“I can tell you with no ego this is my finest sword. If one you’re journey you should encounter God, God will be cut.”

“Did you hear about what happened to the Tanaka Clan, you’re gonna get you’re head chopped off! No, I don’t wan’t that!”

“Oren Ishii! You and I have unfinshed business!”

“Go Go Right? Bingo! And you’re Black Mamba. Our reputations precede us. Don’t they! Gogo, I know you feel you must protect you’re mistress but I beg you, walk away. Hehehe! You call that begging, you can beg better than that!”

"Silly rabbit… tricks are for kids."

Johnny Mo: “Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!”

"I wan’t him to know, I wan’t him to know. And I wan’t them all to know, they’ll all soon be as dead as Oren."

I only saw Vol. 2 once so far but the ones that stick are,

“That woman deserves her revenge and we deserve to die, but so does she, so I guess… we’ll just see.”

“Bills story about The Legend of Pai Mei.”

“Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey!”

“Rufas, he’s the man!”

“How do I look? You look ready!” Awesome scene!

My favorite, and I’m surprised it isn’t already down here, is:

“So if any of you sons of bitches have ANYTHING else to say, NOW’S THE FUCKING TIME” - O-ren

I also liked the dialogue between Budd and his boss in Vol. 2.

"You know, you’re just about as useful as an asshole right here"points to elbow

I love the whole O-Ren monologue after Boss Tanaka gets decapitated.

Others:

“I have never been nice my whole life, but I’ll do my best to be sweet”.-Bill

"Those of you lucky enough to have your lives take them with you. However, leave the limbs you’ve lost. They belong to me now"-The Bride

"I can tell you with no ego that this is my finest blade. If, on your journey, you should encounter God… God will be cut."-Hattori Hanzo

"Day, night, afternoon, who gives a damn? Get the sake!"-Hattori Hanzo

i highly enjoyed the part when bill shot beatrix with the dart. he was explaining the side effects, and said a feeling of euphoria came over you eventually. then he asked if she felt it, to which she replied, "EUPHORIA? NO."

this isn’t my favorite, but it surely got me laughing.

Another sexy one from Volume 2…after Beatrix escapes her grave and walks to the small diner. (first of all that looks fucking stylish…) Then with an innocent face she goes:

"Can I have a glass of water, please?"

You gotta love it…

-Backdoor Bandit

“Barney did this?”

“I can tell you with no ego this is my finest sword. If one you’re journey you should encounter God, God will be cut.”

“Rufas, he’s the man”

“Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey”

"This tall drink of cocksucker ain’t dead."

Anything said by Pai Mei

I don’t know why, but I really love O-Ren’s “Tear the bitch apart!” in Japanese. She says something like “Ya si mana” and its just a great scene in my opinion.