Killing Bill - The Death of David Carradine

There’s a new book on the way about Bill (i.e. David Carradine). The book, “David Carradine: The Eye of My Tornado” was written by Marina Anderson, ex-wife of Carradine, and it will apparently look at Carradine’s mysterious death. As you may recall, Carradine was found dead in a Bangkok hotel, and cause of death was determined to be autoerotic ashyxiation. This book might shed some light into the mysterious circumstances of Carradine’s death and perhaps reveal more about his final days. It seems interesting to me. “Kill Bill” would not have worked without David Carradine. I think he added a lot to those films.

Kill Bill isn’t Kill Bill without David Carradine!

Where’d you hear about this? I’d love to read something new about him after going through his autobiography and Kill Bill diary a few times.

The new David Carradine book doesn’t come out until June 7. You can find it on Amazon and at transitpublishing.com. I’ve heard that Marina Anderson had a really good relationship with her ex-husband and has a lot of good things to say about him.