QT argues with a reviewer (old)

- YouTube

Don’t know if y’all have seen this before, I thought it was pretty funny.

The comments are hilarious!

“Never trust a film critic who dresses like one of the 3 Mustketeers”

WHAT A FUCKINGGGG CUNT!!! I wouldnt hit a woman but that bitch deserved a few bitchslaps for pulling that shit on QT.

That’s not a woman dude. That’s just Danny De Vito dressed up for Halloween

That bitch was like a televised version of the scumbag trolls on IMDB and on the net.

This bitch wears underwear with dick-holes. And yes, Kill Bill does empower women. I saw an episode of Oprah where this lady had been fighting cancer. She kept an Uma Thurman doll next to her bed and she said that it inspired her to keep fighting - and she WON. I hope this feminazi bitch gets cancer of the twat. :o

I love what this youtube talkbacker says -

Jan Wahl…what a joke you are. At the end of the interview she sits there in her ugly hat, so obnoxiously pleased with herself, that she’s insulting the intelligence of 12 year olds. When i was 12 I watched movies like this and I haven’t killed anyone. You know what poses a greater threat to kids than a movie? Overeating, but you don’t hear this fat pig complaining about that, do you? I’m so glad QT set this moronic church-lady straight. We hate ya Jan…go eat a chicken…

Haha, so true…

Yeah, I bet that she eats the reduced-fat velvita cheese - but three times as much - stupid cow.

“I’ll take four bigmacs,some fries,and a diet coke!”

Haha, QT wasn’t standing for any of her shit. She thought she was speaking for the good of mankind, but only ended up looking like a complete retard. There was something dodgy about her opening monologue as well. And wow, how jealous was she? What a joke. She should kill herself, because clearly she has issues, probably rooted deeply by when she used to get harassed by her daddy when she got back home from school. Silly fat bitch… Trix are for…

[quote=“me”]
“I’ll take four bigmacs,some fries,and a diet coke!”
[/quote]
it sure is a good thing you had a diet coke!

[quote=“Ify”]
Haha, QT wasn’t standing for any of her shit. She thought she was speaking for the good of mankind, but only ended up looking like a complete retard. There was something dodgy about her opening monologue as well. And wow, how jealous was she? What a joke. She should kill herself, because clearly she has issues, probably rooted deeply by when she used to get harassed by her daddy when she got back home from school. Silly fat bitch… Trix are for…
[/quote]
maybe she is a butch and is jealous because Uma won’t let her tongue her ass.

Im not sure I agree with going to see it at 12 but I did see some bloody movies at a young age…but that bitch just doesnt get it. I wonder if she has ever seen a real Kung Fu movie in her life?

I watched stuff like that when I was twleve and look at me…I am completely normal. ::slight_smile:

I made my bro watch Kill Bill when he was 9. i watched stuff like Robocop when I was 8. None of us has turned into Ed Gein. Yet.

[quote=“Scarface”]
I made my bro watch Kill Bill when he was 9. i watched stuff like Robocop when I was 8. None of us has turned into Ed Gein. Yet.
[/quote]
I remember watching Robocop with my grandfather when I was a little kid - there was a scene where something like two thousand bullets were fired at robocop and my grandfather, who was a WWII vet said “I’ve never seen anything like this!” It was rather violent at the time.

[quote=“Scarface”]
[/quote]
Give the man a hand!

It’s ultra violent even for today. Like when the gang spends like 2 whole minutes shooting at an unarmed Murphy with body parts flying all over the place. Man that was fucked up. Which is probably why it’s one of my favorite films of all time.

I have always thought of Robocop as a hero to children sort of like superman or spiderman you know

[quote=“Scarface”]
It’s ultra violent even for today. Like when the gang spends like 2 whole minutes shooting at an unarmed Murphy with body parts flying all over the place. Man that was fucked up. Which is probably why it’s one of my favorite films of all time.
[/quote]

Haha, yeak that scene was truly fucked up. I remember being quite saddened by it when I watched it as a kid. Need to watch it again in fact.

I used to watch Kill Bill with my sister when she was 3. She has seen it loads of times now. She’s 6 now and is completely normal. Hey sis… what you doing with that kni…