QT on leno Monday March 26th

Check out QT on Leno!

Thanks for the heads up! :slight_smile:

Haha, I remember last time when he was drunk and was wearing a pimp suit and carried a cane with him. Genius.

Thank you!

8)

[quote=“me”]
Check out QT on Leno!
[/quote]I was wandering when he was going to make an appearance, its only about 15 days till’ opening day!

What about: O’Brien , Letterman, Kimmel, and Furgeson?

Im waiting for O’brien he my favorite but for now all we got is leno

I hope he goes on Stern - He’s a better interviewer than any of those (unfair maybe; different format)

Sorry to steer away a bit from topic here, but when the other actresses and actors from the movie make their upcoming appearances on talk shows, where should those threads go?

Maybe the Grindhouse topic. We can make a specific Grindhouse Cast TV appearances thread.

I really enjoyed that. Cant wait to see Kurt Russell on there :laugh:

I fell asleep before it came on. :frowning:

I havent paid my cable bill cuz im a lazy ass and yesterday they cut off the service :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: Do you think it will be available online sumwhere?

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
I fell asleep before it came on. :frowning:
[/quote]
Oh man that sucks they talked about the sweetass muscle cars. But the clip they showed was nothing new :frowning:

[quote=“Navajas”]
I havent paid my cable bill cuz im a lazy ass and yesterday they cut off the service :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: Do you think it will be available online sumwhere?
[/quote]
Yeah Im sure they will

He also talked about his first experience seeing Black Gunn, but you can already hear him talk about this on Baadasssss Cinema.

It was cool to hear how ecstatic he was on filming the car chase.

I hope he was right when he said he wanted it be the best car crashes ever in a movie. Did anyone else cry when QT said he wrecked 6 of the cars? I could see a tear in Leno’s eye.

Interview is online:

- YouTube

- YouTube

Enjoy :slight_smile:

Thanks! Gonna watch it now :slight_smile:

Awesome! Thanks for posting that Scar! I like when QT goes on Leno and Conans shows especially because they always click really well and have fun chats. They know what each other are talking about which is cool.