Tarantino spits on a reporter

:stuck_out_tongue:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.break.com/index/quentin_tara … orter.html”>http://www.break.com/index/quentin_tarantino_spits_on_a_reporter.html</LINK_TEXT>

Thats ancient history. :stuck_out_tongue:t

never saw that! awesome! haha, never saw QT angry tbh, cool to see, sounds like he had every right to do that

I love to spit on people. I hate the ass kicking that always follows but hey, you have to take the bitter with the sweet.

Im off to spit on small furry animals who can’t fight back.

That’s not very nice, is it

That was in '97? Thought it was older. Loved the slo-mo and the surf music. :smiley:

Haha, what’s with the John Cazale hairstyle, never saw him like that

That was one of the funniest things ever. I remember seeing it on TV years ago and they showed QT walking on the red carpet before the actual badly aimed spitting and he looked really pissed off just waiting to lash out at someone. Then he spotted Chris Connelly and said to Mira “Ya know that article about my father? Well this is the guy who wrote it!” or something like that. I

I don’t like that. That brings him down one notch on my cool meter. There’s no excuse for spitting. If it hit him, it would have been assault. So he might as well have punched the bastard. Same charge either way. Spitting is for alcoholic bums. >:(

just alcoholic ones?

I never knew abusive spitting was for alcoholic bums only! ROTFL!

But put yourself in QTs place, ever since he became known, hes had people taking shots at him in public and in private (which we dont see). He might have had enough of all the BS and thats how he reacted. He also bitchslapped Don Murphy (the fucker deserved it) that time too. I think QT learned his lesson from all those things though. Its not like he spits at everyone all the time. Cmon give him a fuckin break.

he fucked Murphy up good, rightfully, i think it was the same year too

[quote=“WinslowLeach”]
I never knew abusive spitting was for alcoholic bums only! ROTFL!

But put yourself in QTs place, ever since he became known, hes had people taking shots at him in public and in private (which we dont see). He might have had enough of all the BS and thats how he reacted. He also bitchslapped Don Murphy (the fucker deserved it) that time too. I think QT learned his lesson from all those things though. Its not like he spits at everyone all the time. Cmon give him a fuckin break.

[/quote]

I use to date an abusive alcoholic who spit on me once. I clocked his motherfucking ass with a cast iron frying pan side the head for doing it too. I don’t like spitting. (sounds personal roulette. hmmm). Even before that incident, I never liked it. It’s disgusting.

I applaude the bitchslapping of Don Murphy 100%. Yeah, he was having an angry time. Understand able. But spitting is not cool!

OK, I see where youre coming from. Didnt know the backstory.

Either way, its not good manners from anyone. i