QT on JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE, ABC Tuesday, Jan. 10

Source: Late Night TV Talk Show Lineups Page

This is “QT month” on the ol’ TV, ain’t it?

Whos Jimmy Kimmel? ha ha ha :-</E>

A show host. His monalouges usually is just clips of funny shit on TV.

Use to host The Man Show too.

[quote=“CopperHead”]
A show host. His monalouges usually is just clips of funny shit on TV.

Use to host The Man Show too.
[/quote]

OOOOOh yeah now i remember him, i only watched a little of the man show… heh didnt they just replace the original hosts - mr eyebrows and this guy thats just sad ha ha ahh… :-</E>

Last night’s show was pretty good. Eli Roth appeared as a surprise guest and it’s cool that both of them talk a mile a minute because they sure had a lot to say!

They mostly talked about the “casualties” that Hostel is causing at theaters with ticket-buyers who are passing out or throwing up.

When talking about Japanese horror/violent films, it’s funny to hear QT pronounce Miike as “Muck-kay” ;D

We also found out that Eli,RZA,and others spent Christmas over at QT’s watching the marathon that aired on TV (Page 3 of this thread)

[quote=“Laydback”]
Last night’s show was pretty good. Eli Roth appeared as a surprise guest and it’s cool that both of them talk a mile a minute because they sure had a lot to say!

They mostly talked about the “casualties” that Hostel is causing at theaters with ticket-buyers who are passing out or throwing up.

When talking about Japanese horror/violent films, it’s funny to hear QT pronounce Miike as “Muck-kay” ;D

We also found out that Eli,RZA,and others spent Christmas over at QT’s watching the marathon that aired on TV (Page 3 of this thread)
[/quote]

haha thats amazing, i would pay a $1.000.000 entrance ticket to be part of that