Kill Bill week on Conan!

On 10/7, Tarantino will be on Conan (2nd bill to Bacon yet once again! >:()

On 10/8, Lucy Liu will be on.

On 10/9, Uma Thurman will be on.

Yay for Conan!

cool, I’m just going to have to start a Kill Bill tape to tape all the shit coming on late night. Being a working girl and all I need my beauty sleep. :wink: It will be cool to have the interviews on tape anyway.

[quote]cool, I’m just going to have to start a Kill Bill tape to tape all the shit coming on late night. Being a working girl and all I need my beauty sleep. :wink: It will be cool to have the interviews on tape anyway.[/quote]

If you have basic cable or work at or near a place that has cable, you can catch each episode of Conan on Comedy Central at noon, two days after its aired.

Sweet, Consey is the king of comedy, and Tarantino is just awesome, talks about all kinds of interesting stuff. Should be great.

Awesome! I watch Conehead all the time, so Ill be taping that too! :slight_smile:

Woulnd’t it be cool if Conan was in a QT movie?

He’d be good for another mob movie, no war stuff like IG or kungfu like KB.

Or, in a few years, he could play QT in Quentin Tarantino: Life of a Madman Director! (joke)

cool 8)

i’ll be sure to NBC it… ::slight_smile:

I’d like to see Conan play a drug dealer like Lance (Eric Stoltz) in a QT movie. ;D

I hope they do one of the QUENTIN TARANTINO! secrets

I loved the david bowie one.

“One time i was in chicago and i was on stage and yelled ‘it’s great to be in chicago’ That was a lie”

LOL, BMF that’s too funny.

Actually I’d like to see QT and Conan do either the “in the year 2000” or the “drive with the green screen” skits. Those would be funny.

I’m actually more excited for QT on Conan, than QT on Leno. Conan has a lot better comedy material, plus Conan’s funnier than Leno when it comes to talking to the guests.

True. I would like to see them do in the year 2,000 also. By he way, in my opinion Leno sucks ass. he hasn’t been funny in a long time, probably since before i was born.

Oh, and my second favorite was with Gwenith Paltro (By the way, they showed both of these on the tenth anniversary special)

“I’m very supersticious. I get really nervous. So, everytime i’m about to start filming for a movie, i kill a bum with a hammer”

ME THINKS LENO LOVES ME’S SO I LOVES HIM

Q.T. + Conan = w00tw00t ;D

i cant fucking wait 2 see quentin do all this talk show stuff…

Man, Q.T. was mad drunk on Jay Leno tonight; but the crowd really seemed to love the movie.

Jay had fun making fun of Q.T. pretty much right in front of his face though.

Someone please record this show on PC, then encode to DivX, upload the DivX to the internet, and post the link to the video-file in here.

If you can do this, but you need help in one of theese steps, contact me, by clicking Private Message button.

Did anyone do this?

Seeing that it was Charbax who asked for the favor, I’d assume no one gave a shit.

Shiyat.