QT on Conan

Hey did anybody watch Conan last night(May 13) QT was the second guest.

Yes I did. ;D

Thanks for the info. We get shows a couple of days late here in Finland, so it will be on TV next week.

does anyone know the name of the band that perfomed when Quintin was on the 13th? I’d like to know the name of the band and the song. Thanks.

QT talked about being in the muppet movie and how the puppeteers seem to become invisible and how Rolph the dog was his favorite. He said that the CSI TV show would be on this thursday, May 19th at 8pm because it’s 2 hours. He got the idea for the story from a Movie Of the Week he saw when he was 8 years old. Where a man was burried alive in a specially made coffin. He even mentioned my favorite MOW, Trilogy of Terror, damn sometimes the man is too cool.

The band that played was Robert Plant from the Led Zepplin days. He’s got a new album out. I have no idea what song that was, I thought he was kinda lame. But then again, he is kinda old.

Specially made coffin. I know the feeling.

[quote=“roulette67”]
…I thought he was kinda lame. But then again, he is kinda old.
[/quote]

Just because someones old they’re lame? ???

[quote=“roulette67”]

The band that played was Robert Plant from the Led Zepplin days. He’s got a new album out. I have no idea what song that was, I thought he was kinda lame. But then again, he is kinda old.
[/quote]

Just thought i’d tell you all that Robert Plant lives near my town, we don’t see him anymore but my mum used to chat with him in the pub and ate chinese with him once! I’m well impressed that I kinda have a link to Quentin, however small!!! :wink:

"Just because someones old they’re lame?"

I’m not saying he’s lame because he’s old. He was lame because he’s not as good as he use to be. His voice was…lame.

Oh.

I saw it… But Conan sounds so stupid that I don’t know if I hate his show or love it… :stuck_out_tongue:

I love his nerd impression, guiness.

here’s the clip

Bocoran Slot Online Gacor RTP Tertinggi Hari Ini Pola Admin Jarwo

but be aware, that website could crash your browser

Tha roof! Tha roof! tha roof is on fiyah!! ;D

that video is hillarious!

but i like jägermeister. over here we say it’s so bad it’s good! you gotta drink it ice cold though…

awesome video. and oh man, QT really needs to get some exercise

Its pretty good! You Germans actually have jagermeister shops right? I saw them…

never seen one. but what’s the point of a jägermeister shop? i mean, if i want one i buy a bottle :wink: not that i ever bought one but i wouldnt drive all the way to a jägermeister shop. i mean, we’re not in the US, i don’t even need a liquor store to buy anything

Bjork is the Jackie Chan of Iceland, haha. Now that’s a comparison.

Hahaha! I couldnt believe my eyes when I saw an all orange shop full of jägermeister goodies…:stuck_out_tongue:

New years in Iceland…thats it man…I am fucking going! 8)

now that I see it again, I realise he’s coked out of his mind ;D