QT on Letterman tonight

Priscilla Presly’s gonna be on the show too. Great, another “Let’s talk about Elvis” show.

Update:

Letterman

"So quentin with Priscilla here why dont you share with us your thoughts on Elvis"

Quentin

In “Jailhouse Rock” he’s everything rockabilly’s about. I mean he is rockabilly: mean, surly, nasty, rude. In that movie he couldn’t give a fuck about anything except rockin’ and rollin’, livin’ fast, dyin’ young, and leaving a good-looking corpse. I love that scene where after he’s made it big he’s throwing a big cocktail party, and all these highbrows are there, and he’s singing, “Baby You’re So Square… Baby, I Don’t Care”. Now, they got him dressed like a dick. He’s wearing these stupid-lookin’ pants, this horrible sweater. Elvis ain’t no sweater boy. I even think they got him wearin’ penny loafers. Despite all that shit, all the highbrows at the party, big house, the stupid clothes, he’s still a rude-lookin’ motherfucker. I’d watch that hillbilly and I’d want to be him so bad. Elvis looked good. I’m no fag, but Elvis was good-lookin’. He was fuckin’ prettier than most women. I always said if I ever had to fuck a guy… I mean had too 'cause my life depended on it… I’d fuck Elvis.

Cool banner, Dill!

Yup, and they DID talk about Elvis! Saying that Elvis would’ve made a cool BILL!

Other than that, CSI talk. Still no mention of Bastards.

So nothing interesting mentioned about CSI then?

Some pictures of QT arriving for the show:

<LINK_TEXT text=“Avalon Licensing Ltd | Photos, news, video … tid=125026”>Avalon Licensing Ltd | Photos, news, video</LINK_TEXT>

Saw QT on letterman last night. Could barely keep my eyes open. It was like a dream state. There he was arms flaying, mouth running and so full of life. I couldn’t tell you a word he said. I passed out. I plan to download the thing.

He did speak about CSI and how they hashed out the whole thing in about an hour. And how it will show his mark.

He also talked about the movies that inspired him as a child. Interestingly enough, it was Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein. He said before that movie, he did not realize that a movie could be funny and scary at the same time. After he saw it, he thought, this is the greatest movie ever! He was five at the time.

He also said that the first 5 movies Elvis did were good until “Blue Hawaii”.

[quote=“Laydback”]
Saying that Elvis would’ve made a cool BILL!
[/quote]

That being mentioned to Q by Warren Beatty.

[quote=“tracystarlight”]
So nothing interesting mentioned about CSI then?
[/quote]

Just that he was proud that to be filming an episode that he wrote.

…and you can tell that he did it other E/R which the scirpt handed to him on short notice.

I just finished watching the Letterman show from download. QT does one thing that I notice which I think is sooo annoying. That geeky peace sign thing. God I hate it.

o…k.

can someone post a link to the download? :-</E>

You need a program named bit torrent, but it’s pretty simple to get it together once you save the file and download the whole thing. It’s worth it. Email me if you have any problems.

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.latebyte.nl/listshows.php?ty … er=reverse”>http://www.latebyte.nl/listshows.php?type=0&order=reverse</LINK_TEXT>

Hurry, because it won’t be up there long.