Qt on saturday night live

I was watching a rerun of QT when he hosted SNL back in 97. It was hilarious. To start off with, he sang a song from the TV show Bewitched’s ‘rock n roll episode’ called “Im gonna blow you a kiss in the wind”. QT was goin nuts dancin’ and boppin to the music while he sang. It was some funny shit.

Then he played a part in the Spartan Cheerleader skit. He was goin off in that. Yelling at Will Ferrell and Cheri Oteri: "YOU DIDNT MAKE THE SQUAD! GIVE YOUR SWEATERS BACK!.."

Anyways, it was a funny show with QT hosting. If you can see it, youll laugh your ass off.

hey guys I think I am providing those sound-samples from his Song at my download section. check it out.

isn’t that shit on the Pulp Fiction Collector’s Edition? or just Charlie Rose Show?

Tarantino actually can sing… not that its that great… but still

[quote]hey guys I think I am providing those sound-samples from his Song at my download section. check it out.

isn’t that shit on the Pulp Fiction Collector’s Edition? or just Charlie Rose Show?

Tarantino actually can sing… not that its that great… but still[/quote]

Its a fuckin funny tune to hear him sing, its not on the some of the lyrics are like this:

"Wherever you are tonite
I get the feelin that you look outta siiiiiiiiight
so Im gonna BLOW- YOU- A- KISS-IN- THE WIIIIIIIIND....

Ive been- lyin- here in my bed
(corny music)
Pretty images and thoughts of you runnin thru my heaaaaaaaaaad
of a woman and a girl I can almost tooooooouuuch

(whispers) Oh My goodness I love you and I miss you soooo muuuuuch"

REPEAT Chorus

There might be a few words missing, but thats pretty close.

QT was hiliarious in that snl, but the cast really sucked, and i didn’t think the episode was that good. But one time Norm Macdonald did a parady of QT, and it was hilarious. Any one seen it?

That episode sucked. I didn’t find Tarantino’s singing good, it sucked balls. His dancing was funny though, I think that was the only time I laughed.

Oh and yeah, one of the last sketches with Tarantino and all the other directors talking was OK…but the episode sucked.

Its been a while since I’ve seen it, but for some reason, QT’s southern accent in the Christian game show bit just cracked me up.

Have you guys ever seen Sam Jackason on SNL?

They had a whole skit of peole audition with Sam for Pulp Fiction.

They had Norm McDonald play Quentin, and he is hilarious as him.

First, they have some people acting as Vincent in the car scene. I can’t really remember which guys exactly, but they are all hilarious.

Then, they have Walter Cronkite auditioning for The Gimp.

It was great.

I dunno where this belongs exactly, but according to my uber awesome super cool cable TV guide (which has yet to fail me), the episode of SNL where QT hosts will be repeated tomorrow (Saturday, December 6th) on Comedy Central at 3pm. I’ve not seen it yet myself, so, here’s a grand opportunity for anyone else who hasn’t either, or just wants to see it again. ;D

do u know what date he hosted?

Word of advice: Put the tv on mute and close your eyes during the monologue. Its embarassing.

i love SNL ;D

i’ve seen this SNL…the smashing pumpkins are the musical guest and they play bullet with butterfly wings so im pretty sure the year was around 95 or 96 prolly 96 though

This should be interesting.

According to ComedyCentral.com, here’s the episode info (cuz, some people asked);

Nov 11 1995 - Ep. 916

Quentin Tarantino, The Smashing Pumpkins

featuring: Clara Turley’s Bible Challenge; Directors on Directing

OMG was I the only one who thought the entire Directors On Directing skit was the funniest, most ironic thing? The fact that two of the people he was talking to were suppose to be Spike Lee and Oliver Stone was one thing, plus he comment on how compared to other directors he was Ethan Hawke (he fucking wishes, or at least, prior to their pending divorce…of course, when that episode was made they weren’t married yet)…then the entire spiel about the relationship between Directors and Actresses…Yeah, I’m probably a huge loser, but that was quite a fun skit to watch. ;D

yeah its pretty funny i saw that episode a year ago i think…its funny when theyre like so have u boned uma? and hes like shit…when i was working at a video store 20 pounds overweight making less than minimum wage i could get gurls like uma…and i’ve fucked every bitch on the pulp fiction cast

and bullet with butterfly wings ------smashing pumpkins…was a great performace!!!

[quote]Word of advice:  Put the tv on mute and close your eyes during the monologue.  Its embarassing.[/quote]

hahahahaha It’s cool though how he can go out there and make an ass of himself and not care.

Has anyone recorded this episode?

I’d love to be able to buy a copy off anyone!

reply and hopefully we can sort something out!

Comedy Central is showing the best 50 episodes of SNL over Christmas break, they might show it then.