QT on Jay Leno

The sub-section for TV (show) appearances of all sorts...
Raging_Bull

Re: QT on Jay Leno

Post by Raging_Bull » Wed Oct 01, 2003 4:55 am

We`re just making a big deal out of nothing.   If the man was drunk and being silly...guess what? He`s entitle to it...like everybody on here said, he`s worked hard on this project for a long time.  He`s finally finished and happy to release his long awaited project every tarantino fan has waited for.  If he was high on dope...hey that`s his buisness.  Personally, I`m just interested in the man`s past present and future films not on his life.   ::)  

Anyway, I`m excited on seeing KillBill, alot on here say it`s gonna be a killer movie, and others say a flop.   As for me, I`ll judge for myself when I see it w/ friends on Oct 10.  8)
~Just my 2 cents.

Charbax
Kiddo

Post by Charbax » Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:06 am

I'm in Denmark, so I don't get to watch this for a couple of weeks, I think they show Jay Leno here on a danish channel but 2 weeks late.

So someone in here please record the Jay Leno and Conan O'Brian interviews and upload on the internet thanks..

Send me a Private Message if you think you can record the whole thing on your PC, that you know how or can learn how to encode the movies in DivX but you need help and good idea how to put it on the internet so 1000 people can download it.. (in other words I can host this, and suggest great way to spread it fast to broadband Kill Bill fans)

Binsky

Post by Binsky » Wed Oct 01, 2003 11:50 pm

So did this video find it's way to the 'net yet?  :)

Charbax
Kiddo

Post by Charbax » Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:48 am

some of it has!

As said in this thread:
http://tarantino.webds.de/cgi-bin/taran ... 1064975667

You can check it out in Quicktime format here:

http://www.themoviebox.net/trailers/kil ... -leno.html

or download the file using this direct link:

http://www.themoviebox.net/trailers/kil ... h-clip.mov

You won't hear Bitch on good morning america!

Binsky

Post by Binsky » Thu Oct 02, 2003 10:59 am

eh, I already saw that part... I was hoping for the whole thing.

Thanks anyway!

Sebastian
Inglourious Basterd

Post by Sebastian » Thu Oct 02, 2003 12:13 pm

that video clip was funny as hell.. BIATCH

Ferryll

Post by Ferryll » Thu Oct 02, 2003 10:51 pm

so if I get this straight. there is no place where you can download the full segment of QT on Leno's show?
because if there is, please someone post it because this is a new side of QT!! :o

stella_byrd

Post by stella_byrd » Thu Oct 02, 2003 10:52 pm

can somebody pleeeeeeeeeeeease tell me me when QT will be on Conan?!?

anyway, i saw him on Leno. That was bad. it wasn't so much his interview(due to his drunken stupor), it was what he wore! the pimp cane, the shoes but mostly disturbingly, it was the hot pink shirt he wore underneath. i dunno why, but when i saw him come out dressed like that, i knew the interview was gonna be a joke..."no no no no no no, let me set up up....i'm allowed to set it up."(with frequent hand gestures) and the Golden Girls bit. Leno is such an asshole, he was ridiculing him.
Oh well, i know Conan will give more respect to QT, than asshole Leno.

Charbax
Kiddo

Post by Charbax » Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:20 am

stella, and the others, for what I saw in that short Quicktime part, Quentin sounded very loud and funny. Donnu how drunk he was or if he actually wasn't drunk but just having lots of fun being on Jay Leno's stupid talkshow..

I definately also look forward till somebody who recorded the whole interview thing on VHS copies it to a computer then encodes the thing and puts it on the internet.. (do it or you think you have the recorded show on VHS and some computer hardware that could take it from VHS to the internet but you don't know how to do it, send me a message and I'd like to help)

Raging_Bull

Post by Raging_Bull » Fri Oct 03, 2003 3:17 am

can somebody pleeeeeeeeeeeease tell me me when QT will be on Conan?!?
Stella,  Tarantino will be on Conan Tuesday...Oct.7

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:48 am

Whoa...I thought Stella was Seb at first. You guys have identical avatars... ???

BadMotherFucker

Post by BadMotherFucker » Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:01 am

Yeah. If you read the Board rules he says that he really doesn't want you to have the same picture as him. I'd change it if i were you, Seb's a very dangerous guy and there's no telling what he'll do.

Starkey
Real McCoy

Post by Starkey » Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:03 am

he once came to my house and raped me. but i swear i tried to stop him
NEW DRHOMEALONE BANNER!!!

Cherry_Licker

Post by Cherry_Licker » Fri Oct 03, 2003 8:19 am

wait, he raped you too? He told me I was his one and only!!!! GODDAMNIT SEB!!! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!  ;)

Puck

Post by Puck » Fri Oct 03, 2003 8:26 am

he once came to my house and raped me. but i swear i tried to stop him
That's not what he told me.  He said your orgasm of delight was so loud it shook the walls of the house and set off car alarms.   ;)

BadMotherFucker

Post by BadMotherFucker » Fri Oct 03, 2003 8:56 am

I know i heard it. (By the way, i believe that all these posts will have mysteriously disappeared by tomorrow)

Puck

Post by Puck » Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:28 am

I know i heard it. (By the way, i believe that all these posts will have mysteriously disappeared by tomorrow)
Just like your anal virginity.

HIOOOOOO   ;)
Last edited by Puck on Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

stella_byrd

Post by stella_byrd » Sat Oct 04, 2003 7:32 pm

raging bull, thanks for the conan info. too bad my VCR is broken and i cant stay up late to watch QT's bit since i have a huge midterm for my 8:30am class. hmm...i guess i'll have to get someone reliable to tape it.

I dont know who Seb is since i'm new to the board but i'll change the avatar once i figure out how to change my preferences again. and thanks to everyone whose warned me that hes a rapist. i will expedite the process of changing my avatar now.

tchocky

Post by tchocky » Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:56 pm

I really really want to get the full leno appearance and I'm sure somebody had to have recorded it and uploaded it. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen!

Toluca Lake

Post by Toluca Lake » Tue Nov 18, 2003 12:31 am

Check a few pages back under Tarantino on Leno..... I think Charbax posted the whole interview.

tchocky

Post by tchocky » Tue Nov 18, 2003 12:50 pm

damn.. I didn't see the full thing posted :(

glottis

Post by glottis » Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:06 pm

Does anyone has screencaptures or any material (video captures?) from last year when Tarantino went Jay Lenno show to promote Kill Bill vol.1 ???

I hear he was pretty wasted that day and Mr.Lenno said thanks to Mr.Jack Daniels :)

Amaze
Kiddo

Post by Amaze » Tue Mar 09, 2004 12:12 am

I heard about that too, you could ask around @ suprnovaforums.com

Mr.Transluscent

Post by Mr.Transluscent » Tue Mar 09, 2004 8:16 am

Same avatar twice in a row.  Eerie...

Wasn't he wasted at the 94 Golden Globes too?

Amaze
Kiddo

Post by Amaze » Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:41 pm

I think he either yells alot, smokes alot, drinks alot, or all of the above...in a lot of his interviews his voice is shattered...

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Fri Mar 12, 2004 1:24 am

I was flicking the channels on SKy digital when i put it on the jay lenno show n it was the part where quentin came on. It was hilarious. He had this cane with him n he was allways laughing n stuff. even Kevin Bacon who was sat beside him was laughing (with him or at him, i dont know) and he had to present the next clip from kill bill n took him ages to do so. but sorry i aint got n e clips

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

IL_Buono

Post by IL_Buono » Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:06 am

The best part was when Quentin yelled out "beeoooootch" during the film clip  :D

Mr._Toothpick

Post by Mr._Toothpick » Sun Apr 04, 2004 8:59 am

I was thumbing through the channels and saw that on Friday April 9 QT will be on Jay Leno. I don't know if it's a rerun of that episode or if he's on again to promote Kill Bill vol.2. If he was promoting vol.2 that'd be great if he got drunk again.

Spaghetti Western
Kiddo

Post by Spaghetti Western » Sun Apr 04, 2004 2:30 pm

i got a small clip of it.

he says:

QT:
In the clip vivica fox will say the B word, allright, BIIIATCHHH, allright, Female dog(does that hand thing), and i said on the jay leno show i have actualy heard the word bitch.

Leno:
You can say it.

QT:
You can say bitch, you can say bitch.

Leno:
ok so here is a clip of uma and vivica fox

QT cuts in:
The bitch.

and then in the clip when she says bitch the crowd all scream and go wild.

thats all i remember.
Your days of finger-banging old Mary Jane Rotten crotch through her pretty pink panties are over!

CurbYourEnthusiasm

Post by CurbYourEnthusiasm » Sun Apr 04, 2004 10:18 pm

I remember seeing that interview. Right when he got onstage, you could tell something was "off" (and I'm not talking about the pimp cane)