Tsunami Aid concert

How cool…imagine phoning in and getting QT answering the phone!

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/ … 2821c.html”>http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/271889p-232821c.html</LINK_TEXT>

The phone bank in Los Angeles also featured famous faces, like Johnny Depp, Cindy Crawford, Leonardo DiCaprio, Nicolas Cage - and a smiling Quentin Tarantino, who waved as he chatted with people calling in to make pledges.

Yeh, that’s cool for all those celebs to do something like that!

Yeah, especially when they all have millions and billions of dollars between them ::slight_smile:

[quote=“Yasmin”]
Yeah, especially when they all have millions and billions of dollars between them ::slight_smile:
[/quote]

Well they could have taken the easy way and just send a cheque, but they’re actually giving their time! What have you done to help may I ask?

I’m sure it is money the countries need and not the celebs’ ‘precious time’ ::slight_smile:

I have given my own donation, not because some overpaid fuckwit celebrity urged me to but because I wanted to.

[quote=“Yasmin”]
I’m sure it is money the countries need and not the celebs’ 'precious time’ ::slight_smile:

I have given my own donation, not because some overpaid fuckwit celebrity urged me to but because I wanted to.
[/quote]

tut, quite the pessimist :stuck_out_tongue:

Quentin looked good. I didn’t see him until the end of the show, but I’d have to disagree with the above poster, I would donate more to talk to him! Wrong of me, perhaps, but…

Many celebrities have given hefty donations of cash. Time is probably one of the most valuable things they can give now.

[quote=“guiltygenius”]
Quentin looked good. I didn’t see him until the end of the show, but I’d have to disagree with the above poster, I would donate more to talk to him! Wrong of me, perhaps, but…

Many celebrities have given hefty donations of cash. Time is probably one of the most valuable things they can give now.
[/quote]

Do you mean “Yasmin” (a.k.a Fatale) as ‘the above poster’?

Yes. I didn’t really take a close look at the name before I posted. I don’t understand why anyone would insult another person for giving their time and/or money. No one HAS to give anything. Does it have to really hurt your pocketbook before it counts?

If you have trouble getting my point, send me a PM and I will explain it in all it’s glory just for you

I’ve already said how I feel. I don’t see any point in “getting” your view if you chose not to post it. It appears that you feel that people are obligated to help others because they’ve managed to make a certain name for themselves, or a certain amount of money. I disagree.

Yeah, you didn’t get me. ::slight_smile:

Can anyone post any clips or pictures of QT at this?

Here in the UK, our tsunami releif concert is going to feature Charlotte Church - at least you got decent acts!

i hate living in England :frowning:

do you think maybe it was like in kill bill volume 2 documentery . Where he said alright after every sentence?

[quote=“Tim”]
do you think maybe it was like in kill bill volume 2 documentery . Where he said alright after every sentence?
[/quote]

LOL!! yeah! Man, i’d be dissapointed if i spoke to him and he didn’t say allright.

[quote=“MiaRose”]
i hate living in England :frowning:
[/quote]

Oh?? Why so?

DVD’s and films come out later, the weather is crap, all our public services suck, our garbage only gets picked up once a week and the list goes oooooon

if every celeb that was there donated 1% of what they owned instead of answering phones, alot of problems would be solved

can i getta amen to that?

You Certainlty can, Amen!