QT TV apperance?

I have a question.

When I read the stuff here it sounds for me, that QT is quite often in the american TV. 10 times more than in every other country.

Is it true, can you guys from the States confirm that QT has a lot of appearence in TV?

And in what kind of TV shows do you see him? More that kinda fun shows or is he also in serious movie maker discussions.

And of course what can our members from other countries say?

i have only seen Qt on Bravo talking about Kill Bill or on Conan so idk man i never really see QT on many shows.

[quote]i have only seen Qt on Bravo talking about Kill Bill or on Conan so idk man i never really see QT on many shows.[/quote]
What are you talking about? When QT is promoting a movie he makes an appearance on as many shows as he can. Leno, Conan, Kimmel, American Idol, Kilborn, Charlie Rose, TRL, The View, The Today Show, Howard Stern, etc. He’s all over the place.

Fuck man, Quentin is hardly ever on British Television. They show Jay Leno show here but I never know when QT is going to come on there as they don’t advertise it (the show is on a lesser known channel). I only ever see him on either a “100 greatest …” show or on a showbiz news programme. He is very rarely ever interviewed.

[quote]
What are you talking about? When QT is promoting a movie he makes an appearance on as many shows as he can. Leno, Conan, Kimmel, American Idol, Kilborn, Charlie Rose, TRL, The View, The Today Show, Howard Stern, etc. He’s all over the place.[/quote]

well i dont pay attention to most of tv

(what is a pilot?)