SNL skit

It was just on. jackson was the host-- they were making the behind the scenes PF. Walter Cronkite as the Gimp, Ann B. Davis as Mia, etc. etc… good stuff

Norm Macdonald, typically not known his impressions, did a great Quentin and his usual Burt…

anyone catch it?

Yeah Ive seen it a few times. It was really good. Norm was great as QT:

"I’ve got a big head okayyyyy?..Its really BIG alllriiiight?"

I liked the Judge Judy skit with Ordell Robbie too. :slight_smile:

what’s the skit???

give a summary…

Hilarious!! You really have to see it to understand the humor of it.

The one with QT is a spoof of a show on Bravo Behind the Scenes or something. Norm McDonald plays QT and hes like:

Ive got a big head alllriiight? I dont mean I have a big ego, I mean my actual head is BIG okayyyy?

then Darrel Hammond plays Jerry Mathers trying out for the part of Vincent Vega.

then Anna Gasteyer plays Ann B Davis (Alice on Brady Bunch) playing Honey Bunny "Any of you BLEEP BLEEPS move ill execute every BLEEP last one of ya!

then Norm McDonald plays Burt Reynolds trying for the part of Vincen t Vega:

Burt: You know what they uh, call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in uh Paris? (chewing gum)

Sam as Jules: What do they call it?

Burt: They call it a Royale W / Cheese, yeah its based on the metric System

Sam: Royale w / cheese, heh heh…what do they call a Whopper?

Burt: uh, Quentin is this whole movie about burgers?

Then Darrel Hammond plays Walter Cronkite trying out for the Gimp:

Walter: Uh, Mister Tarantino, I dont think I know whats going on herrrrre.

QT: Look okayyyy, your playing THE GIMP allriiiight? Your kept in a basement for sadomasochistic sex okayyyy?

The skit with Judge Judy, Ordells in court (plaintiff) for something I forget, but he wins because he keeps complimenting Judge Judy, its funny. He keeps calling her a fine lady or something. Judge Judy insults the defendant calling her names like “fat sack of fat” i think.

awww man i wished i culda seen it (stupid boring UK TV). sounds really good. I’ve seen some episodes of SNL so i have a good idea what it musta been like! Grrrr Lucky!

yeah norms the dude his show was great, theyd show it at 4am on c4

[quote]awww man i wished i culda seen it (stupid boring UK TV[/quote]
Have you ever seen SNL?! If not, you’re making such a big mistake. It’s complete shit. I’m also in the UK, but I just spent 4 months in America. We are the lucky ones, believe you me. (Apart from The Price Is Right, Jerry Springer and King Of The Hill being on every day in the US). Heart picture.

[quote]
Have you ever seen SNL?! If not, you’re making such a big mistake. It’s complete shit. I’m also in the UK, but I just spent 4 months in America. We are the lucky ones, believe you me. (Apart from The Price Is Right, Jerry Springer and King Of The Hill being on every day in the US). Heart picture. [/quote]

It’s not complete shit. That’s just your opinion. I mean sure, SNL can be pretty stale sometimes, but theres soooo many more times when it can be pretty hysterical. I would rather have SNL than not have it…so there

MAD TV is 10 times better than SNL.

Mad tv goes out on a farther limb than SNL’s more “toned down” comedy…but I wouldn’t say it’s better…I would say almost as good

SNL is so gay it’s almost straight. :-*

MADTV is funny as shiznit, while SNL has sucked ever since Wally Ferral left.

It’s suck even more now that Jimmy’s gone. Tracy and Kattan left last year that was bad enough.

I hope they don’t take Heratio next.

Lindsay Lohan has weird boobs.

I’d still suck 'em.

Wow, this thread got waay off topic.

And, isn’t she, like, 12 years old?

They are weird…

Where did you find that photo constranded?

Some random website, I don’t really remember.

Girls know boobs so much better than we do. Lucky bastards.