Jimmy Kimmel

from the official JimmyKimmelLive channel on youtube:

:slight_smile:

- YouTube

part 2

- YouTube

Really cool interview. Learn a couple new tidbits of information. I have to call Quentin out on one thing, in this interview he mentions that him and brad drank 6 bottles of wine when they met to talk about the movie. I heard him mention in other interviews that they drank 5 and 8 bottles of wine. Not that big of a deal but which is it?

On a side note a very funny incident happened during Rachel Nichols interview. She was mentioning how protective Sommers is over handling the scripts he uses. Jimmy Kimmel interjects and says (do not quote me) not Quentin he passes his around all over the place. To which Quentin replies (do not quote me) I should pass them around because I am very happy with my scripts. Rachel Nichols tried her best not to be offended.

He said it was 8 empty bottles of wine on Jonathon Ross. >:(

Hey, I saw this last night. I’ll admit the best part was when they showed the entire Basterds clip, when Aldo interrogates the poor Nazi. I already got my tickets ready. 8)

Something I must ask , Seb if he ever reads this - or anyone around the forum who lives abroad the US.

Has anyone actually been to “Tarantino’s”?! I’ve never even heard of this bar but it sounds like heaven to me. If I ever take a trip to Germany - which will be never, I assume. I’m going to Tarantino’s and have a Five Dollar Milkshake! Seriously, what does a five dollar shake taste like? I must know!

[quote=“robertdiggs36”]
On a side note a very funny incident happened during Rachel Nichols interview. She was mentioning how protective Sommers is over handling the scripts he uses. Jimmy Kimmel interjects and says (do not quote me) not Quentin he passes his around all over the place. To which Quentin replies (do not quote me) I should pass them around because I am very happy with my scripts. Rachel Nichols tried her best not to be offended.
[/quote]

That was funny, especially when he said he wasn’t kidding!

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]
Something I must ask , Seb if he ever reads this - or anyone around the forum who lives abroad the US.

Has anyone actually been to “Tarantino’s”?! I’ve never even heard of this bar but it sounds like heaven to me. If I ever take a trip to Germany - which will be never, I assume. I’m going to Tarantino’s and have a Five Dollar Milkshake! Seriously, what does a five dollar shake taste like? I must know!
[/quote]

here’s the bar’s website and location…

http://www.tarantinos-bar.de/tarantinos_style.html

http://www.tarantinos-bar.de/

google maps location:

<LINK_TEXT text=“Google Maps … 16&iwloc=A”>Google Maps</LINK_TEXT>