Kill bill: us teaser poster!

Here is the link, I have mixed feelings of the poster myself, but I’m sure It’ll grow on me. <LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.latinoreview.com/films_2003/ … oster.html”>http://www.latinoreview.com/films_2003/miramax/killbill/teaserposter.html</LINK_TEXT>

I like it. It has the hanky, that means the guy who made it read the script. that is awesome

:o

Looks pretty badass to me!

OH YEAH! THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT!!!

BAM!!!

HERE COMES THE BRIDE…

I CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS MOVIE!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

very cool 8)

not bad ;D

Kick ass! “Here comes the bride!” ;D

I wonder when we can buy this.

:smiley: That poster is awesome! I hope we can also see the new trailer soon; only 50 days left till the damn movie comes out!

'‘Here comes the Bride!’'

As Carlito would say '‘Here comes the pain!’'

Excellent!

It’s ok, it doesn’t really do anything for me. The Black stripe and blood poster though, i fucking love that.

I think it’s really good. It’s hinting towards something to people who haven’t heard anything about it. Kind of like “Here it comes… It’s coming…” Also, i like how the title isn’t obvious. Most people don’t know what the poster’s advertising, which goes along with the tagline. It’s coming and soon its gonna be everywhere.

ok, ok, the poster’s out. Now how about that damn full-length theatrical trailer?? Will that ever come out?

Cool poster. I even like the cheesey tag-line. :smiley: Hopefully a longer trailer would come out with Once Upon a time in Mexico. Seems like the perfect audience for it.

[quote]Hopefully a longer trailer would come out with Once Upon a time in Mexico. Seems like the perfect audience for it.[/quote]

Oh yes!! I forgot about that! That’s a huge possibility the trailer will be attached to Once upon a Time in Mexico, because Rodriguez and Tarantino are practically best friends! If anyone sees this movie, lemme know about the trailers… or just fuck it and I’ll see the movie myself…

I just wanted to let everybody know that I was at my local theatre over the weekend, and happend to see that they had the Kill Bill poster! The sword is made up of mylar, so it looks all shiny and cool. You can pick these posters up on ebay, as well as the normal Double Sided flat style. (Note: these mylar posters are “limited editions” so they wont be available to the public, just theatres, but the DS flats, will most likley be available at allposters.com and the like.)