The Kill Bill NECA Figures thread

Hello there, just thought i would use this as a thread for the NECA figures coming out soon. Seeing how im a big movie toy collector i will post new information here when i see it first and i encourage other toy collectors to also do so.

Anyways enjoy this sneak peek (accidenitally leaked image) of the Kill Bill figures being released by NECA in a couple of months -

Here’s the official word (http://www.moviemaniacs.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10789) -

“It has come to my attention that a teaser image of our Kill Bill prototypes has been leaked onto the internet. I wanted to give you the facts - this is just a teaser image of prototypes in progress that we used for sales purposes. The sculpts are not final and have been changed.

The image is even labeled as such but you can not read the small print due to the small size of the leaked image.

The Bride and Crazy 88 are final sculpts but not the final paint

The O-Ren and Go Go are not final sculpts or paint.

Next week, hopefully in time for Christmas we will release some official images of what NECA’s Kill Bill line really looks like. There is more for you to feast your eyes on then what is in the teaser image - trust me.

I love the way this line has turned out and I think you will too.

Thanks

Randy

NECA

Reel Toys”

More -

“Kill Bill - wait until you see the real images of the full figures with accessories, bases, and most importantly the final sculpts and the final paint.

FYI-

There are 3 different Crazy 88

More details and information next week

Thanks

Randy

NECA

Reel Toys”

and More -

“Re: Crazy 88

I will explain the 88 versions next week as we release official information and images to you.

As of now the planned 12 figure case assortment includes the following:

3 The Bride

3 O-Ren

3 Go-Go

3 Crazy 88 (3 different versions, 1 of each version in the case)

Thanks

Randy

NECA

Reel Toys”

Wow! Those look so much better than I could have ever hoped. I just wish they would do a Hattori Hanzo figure, that would kick so much ass!

This is only series 1, there’s definitely going to be a series 2 and probably following what they did with their sucessful Hellraiser line - probably a couple more Kill Bill series after that.

Here’s also hoping that we get a Hanzo figure in white robe with sword and base.

Cant get access to that link, but thanks for the info!!

And that’s just a rough look at the figures in their early stages? WOW! They look friggin perfect!

I do hope that 2nd wave has the entire DiVA squad though…And I wouldnt mind a Hanzo & Pei Mei figure to boot!

Holy fuck I’m so buying all that shit! I want an Elle Driver and Budd more than anything. The Bride looks fuckn amazing.

Oh this shit’s beatiful! what do you guys want to see in the series?

• I hope the crazy 88 comes with the head of the guy with the f-ed up hair and the metal teeth/braces or something (you know who I mean).
  • and they better do a Divas series like Laydback said.
  • and hanzo, pai mei, johnny mo, female 88 and, fuck I’m as excited as a little bitch!

btw: the prototypes in progress look great, though I hope they’ve made a lot of improvement with Go-go & O-ren. and correct me if I’m wrong but ‘final sculpt but not the final paint’ means that thats the final way they gonna look and they are only gonna get some other/better colours right? Why do we have to wait till spring…

Wow. I might finally buy movie figures now. Those look really good.

[quote]
btw: the prototypes in progress look great, though I hope they’ve made a lot of improvement with Go-go & O-ren. and correct me if I’m wrong but ‘final sculpt but not the final paint’ means that thats the final way they gonna look and they are only gonna get some other/better colours right? Why do we have to wait till spring… [/quote]

Yeah the guy said that “The O-Ren and Go Go are not final sculpts or paint” meaning that those two figures could look very different to how they are in that pic regarding how many changes they do to the figure. Its possible that they may change the figure’s look completely and that and may look more like the actors in the final sculpts. Who knows. Hopefully they’ll look pretty damn good in the released versions.

Can’t wait!

Those figures are awesome lookin from what Ive seen. I want a whole set of them!! 8)

Full body shot of the Bride and her detailed face.

“Our Holiday Colors Are Yellow and Red

This Christmas people will associate the colors Red and Green with their holiday. Chanukah is represented by the colors Blue and White. Here at NECA we tend to do things a little differently. We shall give you our wishes of good tidings, seasons greetings, and the happiest of holidays as well. However, our colors run Yellow and Blood Red. Our gift to you is that one sneak peek that everyone has been asking for. She’s big, beautiful, deadly, and has a mighty deadly mean-streak.

Here is your holiday look at “The Bride”.

Official - http://www.necaonline.com/news.html

Also -

“Kill Bill” Action Figures coming this Spring 2004

“NECA - Kill Bill Figure Sneak Peek

Uma Thurman as The Bride!

Just in time for Christmas NECA presents the first official look at their Kill Bill action figures.

The Bride (played by Uma Thurman) was talently sculpted by Dave Cortes (Tankman) and stands 7” tall. She comes with her Hattori Hanzo sword, sheath, and base.”

link to that story - <LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.figures.com/databases/action … rticle=135”>http://www.figures.com/databases/action.cgi?setup_file=fignews2.setup&category=actionfigures&topic=155&show_article=135</LINK_TEXT>

Thats a pretty damn good likeness for a figure. Im pretty psyched either way. The sculpt looks fucking awesome and the sword magnificent (you can see the little hanzo lion symbol on the blade and the leaf on the handle). I suspect the Oren base will also be snow so that will be cool.

I hope they can be taken off of their bases. The Bride looks perfect, the detail is really good. I’m glad NECA is doing them now, because Mezco fucked up some of the likelessness with the Dogs figures.

[quote]I hope they can be taken off of their bases. The Bride looks perfect, the detail is really good. I’m glad NECA is doing them now, because Mezco fucked up some of the likelessness with the Dogs figures.[/quote]

I didn't really like the 12 inch but the smaller ones where the coolest. Blondes look the best.

This new Kill Bill is the bestest in the whole figures collection.

PULP DOG

Those look nice – NECA does a good job with character likenesses. I have a Hulk Bobblehead made by NECA and the detail is great.

Aren’t the Kill Bill ones coming out in spring?

Great stuff! Can’t wait!

dig this one too

[quote]Full body shot of the Bride and her detailed face.

“Our Holiday Colors Are Yellow and Red

This Christmas people will associate the colors Red and Green with their holiday. Chanukah is represented by the colors Blue and White. Here at NECA we tend to do things a little differently. We shall give you our wishes of good tidings, seasons greetings, and the happiest of holidays as well. However, our colors run Yellow and Blood Red. Our gift to you is that one sneak peek that everyone has been asking for. She’s big, beautiful, deadly, and has a mighty deadly mean-streak.

Here is your holiday look at “The Bride”.

Official -  http://www.necaonline.com/news.html

Also -

“Kill Bill” Action Figures coming this Spring 2004

“NECA - Kill Bill Figure Sneak Peek

Uma Thurman as The Bride!

Just in time for Christmas NECA presents the first official look at their Kill Bill action figures.

The Bride (played by Uma Thurman) was talently sculpted by Dave Cortes (Tankman) and stands 7” tall. She comes with her Hattori Hanzo sword, sheath, and base.”

link to that story - <LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.figures.com/databases/action … rticle=135”>http://www.figures.com/databases/action.cgi?setup_file=fignews2.setup&category=actionfigures&topic=155&show_article=135</LINK_TEXT>

Thats a pretty damn good likeness for a figure. Im pretty psyched either way. The sculpt looks fucking awesome and the sword magnificent (you can see the little hanzo lion symbol on the blade and the leaf on the handle). I suspect the Oren base will also be snow so that will be cool.[/quote]

fuck ya thats awesome

i want my own life-sized GO-GO ;D

AW YEAH

I CANT WAIT TO GET THESE FUCKEN TOYS! HAPPY FUCVKEN NEW YEARS MOTHER5 FUCKERS!

im rpetty drunk bvut ill try to p[ost thesenew sneak pics of the crazy 88’s

awww fuckit

Those action figures are too hot! However, that ^ Crazy 88 looks like he’s wearing a suit two sizes too small. Excellent detail otherwise. Check out the pearly whites, the veins and frown lines!