The Kill Bill NECA Figures thread

All kinds of Poster stuff, Merchandise, Toys, Swords, whatever....
Delfonics
Hard Drinker

Re: The Kill Bill NECA Figures thread

Post by Delfonics » Mon Feb 23, 2004 2:17 am

Go Go looks like an alien or a mutated experiment gone loose. I'll still buy it anyways though.

bonepile

Post by bonepile » Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:50 pm

NECA has announced the O-Ren Ishii will NOT be part of their first release of figures.  I wonder what went wrong?  Here's the link:

http://www.necaonline.com/kbillnews3.html

BUMMER!

Usurper
Real McCoy

Post by Usurper » Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:30 pm

Im still trying to find out from Randy who works at NECA...but no response as of yet...
"Then they threw an army at him, and he threw it back... a piece at a time!" - Lone Wolf & Cub

O-Ren

Post by O-Ren » Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:47 am

Oh drats. Maybe they'll get in out in a set with the all the other DiVAs like, after they release the super-duper 2-in-1 More-Special-Than-Your-Pants Platinum Gold Plated Limited Edition DVD 6 months delayed.

HellHound

Post by HellHound » Fri Mar 05, 2004 9:05 am

they should pull Go Go out too

and stop trying.

they suck

QTfightclub
Real McCoy

Post by QTfightclub » Wed Mar 10, 2004 2:21 am

Usurper
Real McCoy

Post by Usurper » Sat Apr 03, 2004 9:38 am

Ok a new Update. These NECA Kill Bill figures should be out pretty soon on the release of Volume 2 and as such NECA have been advertising them a lot on their website lately. Go here to see their latest Kill Bill figures news updates - http://www.necaonline.com/ ... or goto this page to view a cool trailer of the figs and all the neat accesories and features they can do - http://www.necaonline.com/kbillnews10.html

Im pretty much happy with all of them. People will complain about certain things, sure some of the figs aren't perfect - but as a collector let me tell you - not one series of figures yet has EVER been perfect - and thats either McF or NECA.

Cant wait to get these!
Last edited by Usurper on Sat Apr 03, 2004 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Then they threw an army at him, and he threw it back... a piece at a time!" - Lone Wolf & Cub

PURE

Post by PURE » Sat Apr 03, 2004 9:30 pm

Ok a new Update. These NECA Kill Bill figures should be out pretty soon on the release of Volume 2 and as such NECA have been advertising them a lot on their website lately. Go here to see their latest Kill Bill figures news updates - http://www.necaonline.com/ ... or goto this page to view a cool trailer of the figs and all the neat accesories and features they can do - http://www.necaonline.com/kbillnews10.html

Im pretty much happy with all of them. People will complain about certain things, sure some of the figs aren't perfect - but as a collector let me tell you - not one series of figures yet has EVER been perfect - and thats either McF or NECA.

Cant wait to get these!
Me too! When will the Pulp Fiction merch be available (apparel, etc.)? I cannot believe they have not made Pulp Fiction figures. NECA would make a KILLING!
Last edited by PURE on Sat Apr 03, 2004 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CPS
Fucking Professional

Post by CPS » Sat Apr 03, 2004 9:39 pm

Me too! When will the Pulp Fiction merch be available (apparel, etc.)? I cannot believe they have not made Pulp Fiction figures. NECA would make a KILLING!

See, PURE:
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodi ... =NC33304AA
and
http://actionfigures.about.com/b/a/042033.htm
DREAM AS IF YOU`LL LIVE FOREVER, LIVE AS IF YOU`LL DIE TODAY
Scarface: Don't go all Sigmund Freud on my ass.

PURE

Post by PURE » Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:27 am

Thank you CPS but I meant Pulp Fiction figures not BLOCK figures.

Usurper
Real McCoy

Post by Usurper » Fri Apr 30, 2004 7:31 pm

QT Crazy 88 figure

http://www.figures.com/databases/action ... rticle=164
This one will only be avalaible at certain conventions and through an online collectors club.

Also NECA figures are arriving at stores now in the US or so ive heard. Be sure to grab them!

CPS
Fucking Professional

Post by CPS » Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:53 pm

Just closed a second thread about NECA:

princerakeem123
does anyone know whe the series 2 figures will be released?
now that the first batch have been out for a while series 2 should be on its way.  Anyone know whos gonna be in series 2?  also does anyone know why they didnt end up releasing o-ren in the series 1 batch.

Filmguy:
I don't know. But I hope they have Pai Mei, Bill, Hattori Hanzo, and nurse Elle.
Last edited by CPS on Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Usurper
Real McCoy

Post by Usurper » Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:24 pm

princerakeem123
does anyone know whe the series 2 figures will be released?

Late this year most likely, probably to coincide with the dvd release of Vol 2.

now that the first batch have been out for a while series 2 should be on its way.  Anyone know whos gonna be in series 2?

No-one knows but most definitely Bill, another version of the Bride, Elle, - possibly Budd, Vernita, or O'ren. Hope they release a Pai Mei but the Vipers are more definite.

also does anyone know why they didnt end up releasing o-ren in the series 1 batch.

NECA wont even confirm this. Somehow i suspect Lucy Liu had a problem with her figure, to make them not comment on the matter. Or they just couldnt have produced her on time. Hopefully she will be in Series 2.

Filmguy:
I don't know. But I hope they have Pai Mei, Bill, Hattori Hanzo, and nurse Elle. [/quote]

They'll definitely have a Bill (how could they release Kill BIll figures without releasing a fucken Bill!), the others i hope they do have (well maybe not a nurse elle fig).

Clobbersaurus

Post by Clobbersaurus » Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:05 am

I talked to someone from NECA a few weeks ago and they were finishing work on the Bill figure. He told me the original first Bill figure that was to be released was of Bill in his gui. But since that scene was cut from the film, there was no need for the figure. So they ended up sculpting one of Bill in his black jacket(last scene of V2). He wouldn't confirm the other figs for series 2 because they weren't definite. I suggest Pai Mei with beard-stroking action. He said that's the only way it would have to be. I hear that series 2 will be announced at the San Diego Comic-Con later this month.

CPS
Fucking Professional

Post by CPS » Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:16 am

Last edited by CPS on Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Usurper
Real McCoy

Post by Usurper » Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:09 am

18 inch NECA Bride Figure (larger version of the current 7 inch figure) includes cool motion activated sound

http://www.necaonline.com/kbillnews18.html
Last edited by Usurper on Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sebastian
Inglourious Basterd

Post by Sebastian » Sat Aug 14, 2004 8:57 pm

Kill Bill 7" action figures now at http://malls.tarantino.info - the new (see banners everywhere) Tarantino.Info Shopping mall

mysterio

Post by mysterio » Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:02 pm

Nice - I am getting this in the mail soon.  GOt the others with the blood squirting action.  I will agree that the Bride and Go Go do not look much like the actresses

Kill Bill

Kill Bill vol 2 action figures

Post by Kill Bill » Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:06 pm

does anyone know when the Volume 2 action figures are coming out

Elmer Ephraim Ellsworth
Fucking Professional

Re: Kill Bill vol 2 action figures

Post by Elmer Ephraim Ellsworth » Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:14 pm

Try checking www.necaonline.com you the most up to date info. on their products. But if I was to make an educated guess I'd say some time early next year.

Usurper
Real McCoy

Post by Usurper » Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:15 am

It was just announced the lineup for NECA Kill Bill Series 2 figures -

Posted by Randy from NECA toys company over at MM Asylum Forums (You need membership to view)
http://www.moviemaniacs.net/forum/viewt ... sc&start=0

"Here is the news you requested...

Series II will be shown in February at the International Toy Fair.
There will be Director's Cuts of Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2 DVDs next year and the Series II figures will be released in conjunction with the DVDs.

The confirmed lineup so far:

Pai Mei
Bill
Elle Driver
Bride II (all new figure)
more to be announced...

Thanks
Randy
NECA
Reel Toys"

So there it is...we get a Pai Mei figure! wicked! No word yet on O'ren Ishii or the other Divas. But dont rule them out until we see some official confirmation. He also talks about the Directors Cut (or im thinking Special Edition - as Qt's theatrical versions are HIS directors cuts) dvds being released. Interesting...

BTW NECA are also doing Sin City figures! http://www.necaonline.com/sincitynews1.html
Last edited by Usurper on Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

KJE71

Post by KJE71 » Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:57 am

Figures.com is now reporting a August 5th release with the Director's cuts, but since August 5th is a Friday, this must be a planned theatrical release.

Elmer Ephraim Ellsworth
Fucking Professional

Post by Elmer Ephraim Ellsworth » Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:15 pm

Yeah that line-up sounds awesome, but as far O'ren goes you can dream about that figure but you can't own it. Due to tons of approval problems w/ Lucy Liu the figure has been cancelled. I guess she doesn't like toys.

Usurper
Real McCoy

Post by Usurper » Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:15 pm

Hattori_Honzo wrote: Yeah that line-up sounds awesome, but as far O'ren goes you can dream about that figure but you can't own it. Due to tons of approval problems w/ Lucy Liu the figure has been cancelled. I guess she doesn't like toys.
Knowing her difficult nature its most likely true. I still wouldnt 100% rule an O'ren figure out in the future tho because a lot of that is just rumour and speculation. No official word has been given on the reasons why they withdrew the O'ren figure. But yeah we prolly wont have one.  ::)

PURE

Pai Mei (Neca Figure)

Post by PURE » Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:25 pm

Tim
Hard Drinker

Re: Pai Mei (Neca Figure)

Post by Tim » Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:28 pm

thats rad

Sebastian
Inglourious Basterd

Post by Sebastian » Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:36 pm

looks nicee

Aurélie
Hard Drinker

Post by Aurélie » Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:42 am

i want it !

MiaRose
Basterd

Post by MiaRose » Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:48 am

Me too!!
"I'm not saying that we haven't, and I'm not saying that we have. We love each other, but we're almost too close now to be a couple. We had out life together on Kill Bill. It was like a marriage in every way." -Quentin

SteveZissou

Crazy 88 Action Figure

Post by SteveZissou » Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:34 pm

I'm not going to lie, I fucking pre-ordered the figures. When i got them, I opened them and started filming the "Showdown At The House Of Blue Leaves" scene. Stop motion with toys is a biatch. When it came time for one of my Crazy 88's to lose his arms and spray the bride with blood, i was so happy. I loaded him up and whatnot, and sprayed away. One problem :THE FUCKING BLOOD WAS NOT RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else annoyed at that? Humour me, dont make me feel like the ONLY loser here.