Pussy Wagon Keychain

Today at the pre screening they gave out free soundtrack and pussy wagon keychains.

Me i dont really have a problem with the keychain, to me the pussy wagon is kinda like black mombas super hero vehicle. Heres something someone told me today, they did not like the pussy wagon keychain and they make a very good point why they dont.

For me, the fact that the truck said Pussy Wagon completely proved the point that buck was a big dirtbag. He is supposed to be seen as an idiot. To turn around and make keychains that say Pussy Wagon on them, that other guys (I don’t know may girls who would use that) will carry around, it seems like it makes the rape part, which I origianlly thought was well used to prove the point that the guys were scummy, seem more like a joke. I just think there was soo much in the TWO movies to pick that for memorabilia than a keychain that makes people look like an ass hole.

what do you guys think?

I think… I want a Pussy Wagon keychain.

i got my pussy wagon key chain a while back, and every girl i’ve shown thought i was cool shit. maybe rape is cool these days…

Some poeple just care too much. PussyWagon is two words with pink lettering in the Willy Wonka font, that’s it. PussyWagon, as I see it should be embraced by all males and all females who have sexual encounters in excess. If I were a complete slut box and female, I’d have that keychain, or if I were a pimp with a cool ass car. I think somebody with a car whos status is that of a PussyWagon should be commended and encouraged to continue their work as a nympho maniac.

[quote]i got my pussy wagon key chain a while back, and every girl i’ve shown thought i was cool shit. maybe rape is cool these days…[/quote]

Rape is not cool this days, that is stupid, sorry.
To own a pussy keychain doesn´t mean, someone is for raping. Example: I own over 20 chinese weapons and this doesn´t mean, I like killing (allthough...hehe)

BUT the keychain is cool! Definatly!
It surprises me that a person who went to a theatre to see KB V2 is so stupid to be pissed off of the key chain. That is ridiclious.
Fact: The pussy wagon is cool and the keychain too. Hey and it is not necessary to be a slut to like it..
When I didn´t spent all my money for DVDs I would buy one and I´m a chick.

[quote]
For me, the fact that the truck said Pussy Wagon completely proved the point that buck was a big dirtbag. He is supposed to be seen as an idiot. To turn around and make keychains that say Pussy Wagon on them, that other guys (I don’t know may girls who would use that) will carry around, it seems like it makes the rape part, which I origianlly thought was well used to prove the point that the guys were scummy, seem more like a joke. I just think there was soo much in the TWO movies to pick that for memorabilia than a keychain that makes people look like an ass hole.

what do you guys think?[/quote]

You must be out of ya fucking mind if you see this keychain as an “reason” to rape a girl. That is more to blame on the raper than on someone who see this all in the right perspective and just see the good humour of it.

they didnt say it would make you want to rape someone, its the symbol behind the chain.

Well ok. But to me the keychain is just very funny. I dont agree with any negative message to it.

The “symbol” of the PussyWagon is “switched” in the movie, don’t forget that! First it’s owned by a scumbag. But he’s been killed by the bride and THEN she take over the car and uses it for the right purpose (she still drives it, when she arrives at Vernita’s home, which is a good time later after she escaped from the hospital).

NOW it’s really a Pussy Wagon! So it’s kinda cool. I read somewhere QT drives one himself.

Yeah indeed. Thats a cool statement, FastEddie.

[quote]The “symbol” of the PussyWagon is “switched” in the movie, don’t forget that! First it’s owned by a scumbag. But he’s been killed by the bride and THEN she take over the car and uses it for the right purpose (she still drives it, when she arrives at Vernita’s home, which is a good time later after she escaped from the hospital).
[/quote]

Exactly. It was originally the badge of a scumbag coma rapist, but now it’s a vulgar “girl power” kinda statement.

I want one.

I just have one because it was in the movie.

I dont think that im a bad motherfucker, but ive got the wallet.

I doubt i would get either of those it they were not in the movies.

I’m also pissed off about the Pussy Wagon Keychain–

the fact that I didn’t get one when I went to go see Vol. 2. =P

I love my Pussy Wagon keychain. I think it works for both genders - for guys, it means they’re players; for girls, it means they’re proud to be female. And yeah, it does apply more to the keychain-carryer’s car than any sexual deviances.

I must be missing something… I thought it was a fucking movie.

here are two good arguments someone told me

One reason why I find the word pussy, and many other slang terms for vagina, offensive is because of the historical and present day use of them/it in comparison to slang terms for penis (like dick). If you think about it, throughout time men have in general subordinated women sexually, and women have been degrated to things like prostitution and rape on a much larger scale than men. Terms like that keep women in that age old subordinate position of being useful mainly because they have a penetratable body organ. And even this, a woman’s worth, is given a degratiing term. Did you notice how several times throughout Kill Bill, QT had men standing over Bea and cutting her worth down to her sex appeal, and sexual usefulness? (Before the notorious attempted rape scene and before she was buried alive, I think they called her something that had the word pussy in it, and then that beer drinking dirtbag, who had just nochalantly dug her grave, said he had seen better). I don’t think, by looking at it in this perspective, there is an arguement for the common use of dick as being even close to as much as a derogitory term in comparison to words like pussy, especially since most men used/use the word with pride and probably made it up.

I agree if somebody who has seen Kill Bill sees the key chain they may understand it but what about the people who haven’t. What if there was a movie about a white guy killing black people and the Black Guy kills him and takes his keychain which says “Nigger Killer.” then a white guy who sees the movie gets a free keychain. If that movie existed then the people who saw it would understand, but for those who didn’t it would be extremely offensive. I don’t think there would be any harm in a girl having a Pussy Wagon keychain. Everyone would automatically understand that there must be something behind it, but for a guy to carry one around is very different.

“Nigger Killer” is completly different compared to “Pussy Wagon”.

It’s movie merchandise. If someone has a problem with it, contact Miramax, but leave everyone else who has it and likes it the fuck alone.

im not saying i agree, i can see where they are comming from.

But whats if your walking around with a swastika keychain, it once was a symbol of peace, but it does offend people, are you saying that we should just leave someone alone if there selling swastika keychains.

i dont really feel comfortable if im doing something that offends people. You have to look it from there point a view aswell. And think about what your buying.

[quote]I must be missing something… I thought it was a fucking movie.[/quote]
Here here.

Unfortunately I didn’t get a keychain, because at the advanced screening the guy tossing them out couldn’t get them very far back. Which followed with chants of “pussy” from the crowd.

a philisophical discusion about a pink key chain that says Pussy Wagon on it. WOW!