Pussy Wagon Keychain

All kinds of Poster stuff, Merchandise, Toys, Swords, whatever....
jasoneisener

Pussy Wagon Keychain

Post by jasoneisener » Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:44 am

Today at the pre screening they gave out free soundtrack and pussy wagon keychains.

Me i dont really have a problem with the keychain, to me the pussy wagon is kinda like black mombas super hero vehicle. Heres something someone told me today, they did not like the pussy wagon keychain and they make a very good point why they dont.

For me, the fact that the truck said Pussy Wagon completely proved the point that buck was a big dirtbag. He is supposed to be seen as an idiot. To turn around and make keychains that say Pussy Wagon on them, that other guys (I don't know may girls who would use that) will carry around, it seems like it makes the rape part, which I origianlly thought was well used to prove the point that the guys were scummy, seem more like a joke. I just think there was soo much in the TWO movies to pick that for memorabilia than a keychain that makes people look like an ass hole.

what do you guys think?
Last edited by Sebastian on Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

JDK

Re: Pussy Wagon Keychain-people pissed off about i

Post by JDK » Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:54 am

I think... I want a Pussy Wagon keychain.

sprouticus
Kiddo

Post by sprouticus » Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:00 am

i got my pussy wagon key chain a while back, and every girl i've shown thought i was cool shit. maybe rape is cool these days...
ok ramblers

lets get ramblin'

DarkEclipse
Kiddo

Post by DarkEclipse » Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:15 am

Some poeple just care too much.  PussyWagon is two words with pink lettering in the Willy Wonka font, that's it.  PussyWagon, as I see it should be embraced by all males and all females who have sexual encounters in excess.  If I were a complete slut box and female, I'd have that keychain, or if I were a pimp with a cool ass car.  I think somebody with a car whos status is that of a PussyWagon should be commended and encouraged to continue their work as a nympho maniac.

Kill Bill Vol. 1 Screen Capture Archive! OVER 575 IMAGES!
After Kill Bill, check out the Pulp Fiction Screen Capture Archive! *incomplete*

CPS
Fucking Professional

Post by CPS » Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:55 am

i got my pussy wagon key chain a while back, and every girl i've shown thought i was cool shit. maybe rape is cool these days...

Rape is not cool this days, that is stupid, sorry.
To own a pussy keychain doesn´t mean, someone is for raping. Example:  I own over 20 chinese weapons and this doesn´t mean, I like killing (allthough...hehe)

BUT the keychain is cool! Definatly!
It surprises me that a person who went to a theatre to see KB V2 is so stupid to be pissed off of the key chain. That is ridiclious.
Fact: The pussy wagon is cool and the keychain too. Hey and it is not necessary to be a slut to like it..
When I didn´t spent all my money for DVDs I would buy one and I´m a chick.
Last edited by CPS on Fri Apr 16, 2004 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DREAM AS IF YOU`LL LIVE FOREVER, LIVE AS IF YOU`LL DIE TODAY
Scarface: Don't go all Sigmund Freud on my ass.

Dutchess

Post by Dutchess » Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:41 pm

For me, the fact that the truck said Pussy Wagon completely proved the point that buck was a big dirtbag. He is supposed to be seen as an idiot. To turn around and make keychains that say Pussy Wagon on them, that other guys (I don't know may girls who would use that) will carry around, it seems like it makes the rape part, which I origianlly thought was well used to prove the point that the guys were scummy, seem more like a joke. I just think there was soo much in the TWO movies to pick that for memorabilia than a keychain that makes people look like an ass hole.

what do you guys think?
You must be out of ya fucking mind if you see this keychain as an "reason" to rape a girl. That is more to blame on the raper than on someone who see this all in the right perspective and just see the good humour of it.  

jasoneisener

Post by jasoneisener » Fri Apr 16, 2004 3:05 pm

they didnt say it would make you want to rape someone, its the symbol behind the chain.

Dutchess

Post by Dutchess » Fri Apr 16, 2004 3:38 pm

Well ok. But to me the keychain is just very funny. I dont agree with any negative message to it.

FastEddie

Post by FastEddie » Fri Apr 16, 2004 3:41 pm

The "symbol" of the PussyWagon is "switched" in the movie, don't forget that! First it's owned by a scumbag. But he's been killed by the bride and THEN she take over the car and uses it for the right purpose (she still drives it, when she arrives at Vernita's home, which is a good time later after she escaped from the hospital).
NOW it's really a Pussy Wagon! So it's kinda cool. I read somewhere QT drives one himself.

Dutchess

Post by Dutchess » Fri Apr 16, 2004 4:10 pm

Yeah indeed. Thats a cool statement, FastEddie.

Galapogos

Post by Galapogos » Fri Apr 16, 2004 7:20 pm

The "symbol" of the PussyWagon is "switched" in the movie, don't forget that! First it's owned by a scumbag. But he's been killed by the bride and THEN she take over the car and uses it for the right purpose (she still drives it, when she arrives at Vernita's home, which is a good time later after she escaped from the hospital).
Exactly.  It was originally the badge of a scumbag coma rapist, but now it's a vulgar "girl power" kinda statement.

I want one.

QTfightclub
Real McCoy

Post by QTfightclub » Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:06 pm

I just have one because it was in the movie.
I dont think that im a bad motherfucker, but ive got the wallet.
I doubt i would get either of those it they were not in the movies.

The_It_Girl

Post by The_It_Girl » Sat Apr 17, 2004 5:59 am

I'm also pissed off about the Pussy Wagon Keychain--
the fact that I didn't get one when I went to go see Vol. 2. =P

Subhuman

Post by Subhuman » Sat Apr 17, 2004 9:02 am

I love my Pussy Wagon keychain. I think it works for both genders - for guys, it means they're players; for girls, it means they're proud to be female. And yeah, it does apply more to the keychain-carryer's car than any sexual deviances.

garrett

Post by garrett » Sat Apr 17, 2004 9:18 am

I must be missing something... I thought it was a fucking movie.

jasoneisener

Post by jasoneisener » Sun Apr 18, 2004 12:33 am

here are two good arguments someone told me

One reason why I find the word pussy, and many other slang terms for vagina, offensive is because of the historical and present day use of them/it in comparison to slang terms for penis (like dick). If you think about it, throughout time men have in general subordinated women sexually, and women have been degrated to things like prostitution and rape on a much larger scale than men. Terms like that keep women in that age old subordinate position of being useful mainly because they have a penetratable body organ. And even this, a woman's worth, is given a degratiing term. Did you notice how several times throughout Kill Bill, QT had men standing over Bea and cutting her worth down to her sex appeal, and sexual usefulness? (Before the notorious attempted rape scene and before she was buried alive, I think they called her something that had the word pussy in it, and then that beer drinking dirtbag, who had just nochalantly dug her grave, said he had seen better). I don't think, by looking at it in this perspective, there is an arguement for the common use of dick as being even close to as much as a derogitory term in comparison to words like pussy, especially since most men used/use the word with pride and probably made it up.

I agree if somebody who has seen Kill Bill sees the key chain they may understand it but what about the people who haven't. What if there was a movie about a white guy killing black people and the Black Guy kills him and takes his keychain which says "Nigger Killer." then a white guy who sees the movie gets a free keychain. If that movie existed then the people who saw it would understand, but for those who didn't it would be extremely offensive. I don't think there would be any harm in a girl having a Pussy Wagon keychain. Everyone would automatically understand that there must be something behind it, but for a guy to carry one around is very different.

JDK

Post by JDK » Sun Apr 18, 2004 12:41 am

"Nigger Killer" is completly different compared to "Pussy Wagon".

It's movie merchandise.  If someone has a problem with it, contact Miramax, but leave everyone else who has it and likes it the fuck alone.

jasoneisener

Post by jasoneisener » Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:13 am

im not saying i agree, i can see where they are comming from.
But whats if your walking around with a swastika keychain, it once was a symbol of peace, but it does offend people, are you saying that we should just leave someone alone if there selling swastika keychains.
i dont really feel comfortable if im doing something that offends people. You have to look it from there point a view aswell. And think about what your buying.

Post by 6079 » Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:47 am

I must be missing something... I thought it was a fucking movie.
Here here.
Unfortunately I didn't get a keychain, because at the advanced screening the guy tossing them out couldn't get them very far back. Which followed with chants of "pussy" from the crowd.

chokingvictim

Post by chokingvictim » Mon Apr 19, 2004 8:41 am

a philisophical discusion about a pink key chain that says Pussy Wagon on it. WOW!

clemato

Post by clemato » Mon Apr 19, 2004 9:36 am

i have a pussy wagon keychain and i'm a chick.  i love that thing.  i'm the envy of all my friends.  haha.

jasoneisener

Post by jasoneisener » Mon Apr 19, 2004 5:06 pm

thats dope, i would love to see girls with it.
But it means something differnt if a man carries one around dont you think?
The word pussy is refering to women.
If i saw a guy walking around with one and i didnt see the movie. i think the thought in my mind would be that he probably doesnt have respect for women.
Do you guys know what i mean?
Cant you see that all?
It just seems funny that they would give these keychains out, when the whole movie is supose to be impowering to women.
But guys walking around with keychains that say pussy wagon, which is refering to the truck being something that women like or where the pussy is.
I dont know if you care what other people think or not. But ill tell you that most people who havent seen the movie, would find that key chain offensive.

the_one101

Post by the_one101 » Mon May 10, 2004 5:07 pm

This is some silly shit your all yebbering on about here, i find it particually amazing that people can be offended by a little pink keychain lol, what's next, baby rabbits? Anyhoo i was wandering if there is anywhere you can buy them at stores, seeming as though i really want one lol. Help me guys!

Larry_Dimick
Hard Drinker

Post by Larry_Dimick » Fri May 21, 2004 10:41 pm

You're crazy. The keychain is JUST LIKE the one in the film. Therefore it is COOL.
I want one so much. If you don't want yours because you think it will make you rape someone, then give it to me, ok? If you haven't seen the film it's 2 unrelated words, if you have, then there's no problem. I can't believe I'm saying this (see my other posts) but please! Relax!
...with extreme prejudice

Wraith108

Post by Wraith108 » Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:13 am

Does anyone know if it is possible to get the Pussy wagon keychain or Bad motherfucker wallets in the uk?

Luce100

Post by Luce100 » Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:27 am

Nah, I have to say I don't agree with this whole negative symbol behind it. I think it symbolised the brides ultimate revenge over Buck. SHE screwed him over in the end, and took his pussy wagon with her. Anyways I'm a girl and I've just bought myself a pussy wagon keychain. That said, I'm not sure it is really in keeping with my little mini sidewalk.. but ah what the hell.

Lucy

Luce100

Post by Luce100 » Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:33 am

Does anyone know if it is possible to get the Pussy wagon keychain or Bad motherfucker wallets in the uk?
Sure wraith, go to www.asol.co.uk and type pussy wagon in the search box on the right. I just bought mine from here a few days ago, came very quickly. Alternatively you could go on ebay and look for one there, they are always coming up, but often they are not much cheaper.

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Sun Jun 13, 2004 4:45 pm

They were giving them out free with every copy of the Volume 1 DVD in HMV, but I don't know if the offer is still there!

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

sarahrennt

Post by sarahrennt » Sun Jun 13, 2004 6:15 pm

I think... I want a Pussy Wagon keychain.
me too! hehe, i'm a girl and i would love to have one of those things! i want one becuase it's from a fecking good movie, not becuase i want pussy in my car, haha.

Wraith108

Post by Wraith108 » Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:26 pm

They were giving them out free with every copy of the Volume 1 DVD in HMV, but I don't know if the offer is still there!
too bad i'm waiting for the special boxset or maybe the whole bloody affair if that is ever released