Anyone else order this

Those with a multi region dvd player might want to check this out. I actually ordered it

<LINK_TEXT text=“YESASIA: Online Shopping for Japanese, Korean, and Chinese Movies, TV Dramas, Music, Games, Books, Comics, Toys, Electronics, and more! - Free Shipping - North America Site … on-videos/”>YESASIA: Kill Bill Vol.1 Premium Box (Limited Edition) (Japan Version) DVD - Kuriyama Chiaki, Lucy Liu, Universal Pictures Japan - Western / World Movies & Videos - Free Shipping - North America Site</LINK_TEXT>

[quote]Those with a multi region dvd player might want to check this out. I actually ordered it[/quote]

is the ps2 a multi region dvd player… i’m not sure but i see in the settings, region section, it has a list of countries

Thats a hell of a lot of money for one DVD! I would Maby buy it, except im not so sure if its a good sorce so best not!

I realy would love to own it though!

It’s YesAsia, they’re a damn good source.

And it’s for a buch of stuff, not just one DVD. ::slight_smile:

My bro got the R3 uncut uncensored version for $39.95 AUST…should be here sometime next week.

As for paying 200 bucks for that, i think i’ll pass.

[quote]My bro got the R3 uncut uncensored version for $39.95 AUST…should be here sometime next week.

As for paying 200 bucks for that, i think i’ll pass.[/quote]

I’ve seen the R2 Limited Edition Box Set for as low as US$90 on ebay, which isn’t too bad. Pre orders have apparently sold out already so it’ll be a nice collectors item.

As for the R3 DVD, it has been rumoured in another thread that it is not uncut and that the R2 DVD is the only version with the colour HOBL scene. Don’t know if there’s any truth to this…

Well its off ebay so if the guy is bullshitting and you are indeed right, he’s gonna get some neg feedback (woopde doo). Not that i really care anyway, its my bro’s money, not mine. Ebay sux like that.

you guys have to remember that asia =/= asia. the JAPANESE version is uncut, that does NOT mean that all asian versions are uncut

[quote]

I’ve seen the R2 Limited Edition Box Set for as low as US$90 on ebay, which isn’t too bad. Pre orders have apparently sold out already so it’ll be a nice collectors item.

As for the R3 DVD, it has been rumoured in another thread that it is not uncut and that the R2 DVD is the only version with the colour HOBL scene. Don’t know if there’s any truth to this…[/quote]

Even cd-wow are now admitting, that the R3 Version is edited:
[quote] Thanks for your interest in CD WOW!

We have been advised today that the version of this DVD we have received

from our suppliers is not the version we were expecting.

There are no English subtitles during the Japanese dialogue sections - only

Chinese - and the extra scenes are in a mixture of colour and black and

white as opposed to the all colour edition we were expecting.

If there is anything else I can do for you please don’t hesitate to get back

to me.

Kind regards

Andrew

www.cd-wow.com[/quote]

Also have a look at this thread :

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://pub127.ezboard.com/fhongkongdvds … 3077.topic”>http://pub127.ezboard.com/fhongkongdvdsreviews.showMessage?topicID=3077.topic</LINK_TEXT>

It’s for that I was ordering the R3 Version at amazon.co.jp. Including shipping to Germany (should be the same to the USA) and the first-time-buyer coupon it costs about 27 Euro (~ 33 USD ).

japan = region 2, not 3

[quote]japan = region 2, not 3[/quote]

Oh, sorry. You’re right.

Damn, I’ve pre-ordered an apparent uncut version of Kill Bill though it’s region 3. :-/

I just sent the shop I’m buying the region 3 DVD off an email and they replied immediately saying:

“The region 3 Japanese version is the uncut version of the film, with the whole black & white fight sequence at the house of blue leaves in colour and apparantely extra footage in the film (this is still to be confirmed). But we won’t know for sure until the disc is out on the 16th.”

i paid about 75 bucks, but i got free shipping. yesasia is getting 100% profit on this deal. they were selling it much cheaper before too. i think about 100 or so

i’m also going to see if they have some copies avaiable when it comes out here in japan. maybe ill trade for some movies i want or if it comes down to it, ill end up selling it on ebay.

I’m looking into buying this…getting paid by the month sucks. This is definately a good collectors item though. I think the price is fair for what it’s worth.

Hi,

I have been looking for original Kill Bill merchandise or collectible items, does anyone knew where I could one here in the Philippines? I have checked ebay but I havnt found a good one. I hope someone could recommend me :slight_smile: