Free Kill Bill Screen Saver

tnpsc.com - This website is for sale! - tnpsc Resources and Information.

You can download your own Kill Bill Screen Saver for free at this site. Only thing is, it’s for Windows, not for Mac, which is a bummer for me since I have a Mac and do not have Windows. Oh Well, maybe next time. Enjoy.

(@

AJCrane

Give this man a gold star!

cries I tried to download it but my phone rang halfway through downloading so the internet got disconnected and now I’m too scared to try and do it again :’(

There’s a reason why I have a “baby” as my icon, and it certainly isn’t because I am a man . . . Because I am NOT! I’m a mother with a soon to be FOUR year old! SO WATCH YOUR LANUAGE BOYS! Us mothers are watching you. And I carry a BIG BAR OF SOAP!! ;D

I’ll take the gold star anyway. I can us it to decorate my daughter’s room.

(@

AJCrane

Sorry maam.

Well, it’s nothing too special, just a slideshow of all the wallpapers that have been on the Kill Bill website. Still a cool link though, thanks!

hey mother, FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

just fuckin around, i AM mature. i just wanted to piss you off a little like eminem.

peace

Hmmmm . . . . Where’s my bar of soap? . . . . . Looks like someone’s been hiding my soap again. I think I may have to go out and by a case. Okay . . . Who hid my soap. . . . Can’t even keep a bar of soap around to wash out a few things.

(@

AJCrane

[quote]hey mother, FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

just fuckin around, i AM mature. i just wanted to piss you off a little like eminem.

peace[/quote]

Who are you?

I don’t think we should have to watch our language. This is a Tarantino forum after all. Where the “fucks” and “godammits” are hers and hers and his, three’s company too.

[quote=“marcomc2”]
hey mother, FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

peace
[/quote]

FAR, FAR away from Eminem.

woah, those screen savers are a bit trippy…but in the disorientating way …wer, peoples heads keep morphing, just like that time I ate disco cookies :-</E>

hahaha lol you’re right.

I’ve put it on my mum’s computer - let’s just say we have our own Bill to kill…