Weird Kill Bill Flyer

Thats just retarded, especially the “special visual effects” part in the credits.

idd

HAHA. That’s actually pretty funny.

Uma in her Avenger’s haircut, Samuel L. Jackson as the main character, Star Trek in the credits. That’s damn brilliant. I wish I would have thought of it.

The design is cool, but the rest is a big joke.

pretty bad photoshop job. using sam from formula 54 and uma from the avengers and some random credits. bad.

You guys need some information.

1. The person that made the poster has a website, http://www.adangio.com/portfolio.php

2. He is extremely talented and makes some really great looking fake posters.

3. He makes fake posters to show off his skill and hopefully be picked up to do poster art for movies.

4. He made the Kill Bill poster before anything was known about the movie, he didnt know it would be a throw back to many asian movies. He did not know that Samuel L. Jackson would just have a cameo.

5. He puts fake credits because it is the least important part of the poster, he just copies the credits from other posters he has done.

I actually thought that wasn’t bad. Those other ones in the link to your site are pretty cool as well. Just don’t think so highly of yourself. I think these spinoff posters/photos/flyers are pretty cool.

Keep making those.

Hahahha, that’s the silliest poster I’ve seen in a while. It’s insanely random, with the Star Terk credits all lol. That Sam Jackson from his Formula 51 outfit and of course, Uma from Avengers.

[quote]Hahahha, that’s the silliest poster I’ve seen in a while. It’s insanely random, with the Star Terk credits all lol. That Sam Jackson from his Formula 51 outfit and of course, Uma from Avengers.[/quote]

I thought that this was Sam in his 51st State outfit.

“51 st State” is the British title of the “Formula 51” movie. Or maybe vice-versa, but they’re the same movie.

What did you guys think of Formula 51 by the way?

It was like getting a physical from God.

What exactly is it like to get a physical from God?

And how exactly was Formula 51 like it?

That might be the single most confusing post I have ever read on this site (and believe me, that’s an achievement).

Buono is always posting stupid shit that ruins topics or confuses people.

It’s a quote from the movie, you dumb mother fucker. :stuck_out_tongue:

hahahaha.

by the way, I like Formula 51. It was a good balance of comedy and action. Come on, Sammies in a kilt! People get shot in the ass and explode! hehe…POS 51

Ugh, “The Avengers.” Bringing back some bad memories…:frowning:

Formula 51 is so GREAT!!!

And it IS like GETTIN’ A PHYSICAL FROM GOD!!! ;D

pretty cool poster byt why is…samuel L jackson in the poster(he wasntin the movie was he?)