Kill Bill Script

Anyone still have it?? All the links are down… Its been years since I read it and want to check it out again. Thanks!

[quote=“Maul”]
Anyone still have it?? All the links are down… Its been years since I read it and want to check it out again. Thanks!
[/quote]

Man, I found it in two secs!

Here you are:

Kill Bill (2003) movie script - Screenplays for You

:wink:

Guys, do you know why they haven’t release the scripr as a book yet?

hm maybe one of the relics from the weinstein/miramax split? I’ll ask…

[quote=“Sylvia”]
Man, I found it in two secs!

Here you are:

Kill Bill (2003) movie script - Screenplays for You

:wink:

Guys, do you know why they haven’t release the scripr as a book yet?
[/quote]

Thnaks but what i was looking for was the pdf copy that was floating around a few years ago… I can’t find it anywhere now!

Thnaks for your help tho! :wink:

I apologize for the lack of an available download here. But you made me call the publisher yesterday to see if it is planned on paperback anytime soon, which it is not. so happy downoading

Wondering what are they waiting for… :-</E>

quentin

Elle leans closer to the Bride’s face.

ELLE

Ya know now I get a better look at

you, you’re not so damn pretty.

Yeah, you go that Venus thing going

for you but…ya know, now I get a

closer look at you you’re kinda

weird looking. You got this big

nose that doesn’t fit with the rest

of your face, your eyes are two

different sizes. And look at your

skin…My complexion is way better

than yours –

Original script is interesting…are Umas eyes really two different sices? and why isnt it in? Because Quentin didnt wanna piss her off in the first place, or did she complain?

Needs moar info :<

Scene becomes too long and it bogs the film down a notch. It’s all for the sake of momentum.

Maybe it, thanks for your answer.

The more i read it, the more i get the impression its a nearly different movie…

so much scenes and dialogue changed, and Elles ending… very interesting stuff

Hi there!

I hope you’re very well!

I’m new in this forum and I just want to know one thing…I hope that you can help me:

-I’ve found the “Kill Bill” script in pdf. but it’s not a fan-transcript-script, it’s a scan of the original script with 204 pages (including cover and the table of contents). This one has 9 chapters (without “Yuki’s Revenge”)

but I’ve found another “Kill Bill” script (this is a transcript one) that has 10 chapters (including “Yuki’s Revenge”) Now, my question:

Which of these scripts is fake and which is the original one?..or maybe both are original…I don’t know. I need you’re help 'cause there is only very little info of this in the Internet.

I’ll be waiting for someone’s reply…Thanks a lot!!! O0

Take care.

Regards.

-An apologize if my english has any mistake…-

[quote=“BadMotherFucker21”]Hi there!

I hope you’re very well!

I’m new in this forum and I just want to know one thing…I hope that you can help me:

-I’ve found the “Kill Bill” script in pdf. but it’s not a fan-transcript-script, it’s a scan of the original script with 204 pages (including cover and the table of contents). This one has 9 chapters (without “Yuki’s Revenge”)

but I’ve found another “Kill Bill” script (this is a transcript one) that has 10 chapters (including “Yuki’s Revenge”) Now, my question:

Which of these scripts is fake and which is the original one?..or maybe both are original…I don’t know. I need you’re help 'cause there is only very little info of this in the Internet.

I’ll be waiting for someone’s reply…Thanks a lot!!! O0

Take care.

Regards.

-An apologize if my english has any mistake…-[/quote]

can u send it to me, ill check it out?

Hi There!

Thanks for your reply…

Give me time, and I’ll post the images in this topic so you can check wath I’m sayin’/askin’

Take care and thanks for your attention.

Regards. O0