My Quentin's favourite movie

I don´t know why, but Kill Bill 1 & 2 are my favourite Tarantino´s movies, more than the excelent Pulp Fiction…

It´s for a lot of things… Uma Thurman is so good and… everybody haha, Vivica A. Fox, David Carradine, Luci liu, Sonny Chiba, Michael Parks, Michael Madsen, Daryl Hannah etc etc

The story is … amazing and the music and… ¡everything!

This movie is a source of inspiration for me, and I will grateful forever with Quentin althougth he never knows that =( =(

regards.

I like Kill Bill more than Pulp Fiction too…

while it aint my fave QT movie kill bill vol1 was the spark that made me think about films as a career option.

[quote=“blue_lou_boyle”]
while it aint my fave QT movie kill bill vol1 was the spark that made me think about films as a career option.
[/quote]

Same here, The first movie I watched that really crossed genres, when I finished Vol 1 and 2. I thought: I wanna do that! I was 12 I think.

[quote=“Bad Max”]
Same here, The first movie I watched that really crossed genres, when I finished Vol 1 and 2. I thought: I wanna do that! I was 12 I think.
[/quote]

Hahah, it was 4 years ago, dude.

Kill Bills coming on! More anchovy pie Mom!!

Time for you to goto bed!!

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Kill Bill is my favourite movie of all time, there will most likely never be one that I will enjoy more for as long as I live.

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
Kill Bills coming on! More anchovy pie Mom!!

Time for you to goto bed!!

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
[/quote]

Shut up! Anchovy, Onions, Garlic, Potatoes, Carrots and Creme’ Fraiche mixed together rocks!

Actually that sounds pretty good, I cant eat anchovies by themself, but I can eat them if theyre mixed with something. I make an italian tomato sauce that has them in it.

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
Actually that sounds pretty good, I cant eat anchovies by themself, but I can eat them if theyre mixed with something. I make an italian tomato sauce that has them in it.
[/quote]

It is also good with pasta when you make it with olive oil - more of a southern Italian dish. I call it “Tuscan Ziti”

I was about 16/17 when Vol 1 came out and me and my friends had to really plan ahead to get in to see it (since it was 18’s). I grew a feeble teenage beard for two weeks then just about got the tickets from the very suspicious ticket lady. good times :slight_smile:

Oh man, watching Kill Bill for the first time was like having your first orgasm! It’s THAT good!

I ejaculated (figuratively speaking) when Uma defeated the crazy 88 army in a roaring ramapage of bloody revenge.

And the eye plucking…yummers!