My KILL BILL tattoo

hello! this is a picture of my Kill Bill tattoo… the fuck-wit who did it did a real half assed job of it, the toes are all fucked up and its just not perfect but fuck it, nothing ever is, is it? It’s in a weird place on the inside of my arm so if i tense my muscles (if I had any) it would be on there if you know where I mean? Anyway - behold!

looks cool, altho i would be fucken mad at the idiot tatooist, i mean those things are for life and you dont want some guy fucking it up. laser removal costs like heaps.

I know what its like to have fucked up tattoos… 20 years later i still hate them.

You could of had it removed when it was still wet and got your money back

Cool tattoo

Yeah, looks good from here. :wink:

cool tattoo

but i’d tat that mofo’s face while he’s sleeping.

i’d be so pissed if somebody fucked up my ink

i was at first, but now i like it. its pretty cool that its not EXACTLY the same, it means its completely unique to me! think of the fucked up toes as the brush strokes :slight_smile:

I like it :slight_smile:

I’d be pretty mad…it doesn’t look BAD, just not perfect…and when it comes to tatoo…

I like it myself i would even consider getting one like it :wink:

would you ask the tatoo artist to fuck it up like this one? ;D

Hell no! i guess getting a tattoo is a risk but thats what makes it exciting :slight_smile:

[quote=“johnny_destiny”]
hello! this is a picture of my Kill Bill tattoo… the fuck-wit who did it did a real half assed job of it, the toes are all fucked up and its just not perfect but fuck it, nothing ever is, is it? It’s in a weird place on the inside of my arm so if i tense my muscles (if I had any) it would be on there if you know where I mean? Anyway - behold!

[/quote]

Thats sexy. If I saw a guy with a tatoo like that I would love to ‘‘get to know’’ him better. Unless he was uly and fat… haha… I have a QT-collection, which has that symbol on its cover… Cool…

if I could get a QT-tatoo, I mean if my mom let me do it…I’d get that on the chest:

I would like to get the Death Proof logo

damn right, that would look awesome…but I wouldn’t take the chance to do anything else that basic black and white…If it’s got any fading colors and so…

[quote=“Tristan”]
if I could get a QT-tatoo, I mean if my mom let me do it…I’d get that on the chest:

[/quote]

That would hurt a lot

why?

of course if you get it like 20 inches high x 30 inches wide…yes it would

but real small, right on the heart…

There are a total of 6 people there, all wearing black suits. You do the math. That would take the space of all your chest cause I doubt your heart is as big as my left nut

hmm… yeah i dunno about the res dogs thing but the death proof logo is something i’ve considered… i just need to watch the film now…