Which Deadly Viper Assasin are you?

http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=183

You’re Bill! I love you! Anyways, you’re skilled in the art of manipulation. You’re very strong, talented, powerful, and witty. You don’t seem to have any real sense of morality, and you only let your kindness show around a select handful of people (mostly Kiddo and B.B). You do have some regret for the horrible things you’ve done, but won’t let it interefere with your life. You respect your opponents, and you generally believe in fair game.

You’re Vernita Green! You’ve done a lot of things that you regret, and you’re still trying to move on with your life. You won’t hesitate, however, to use any means to save your loved ones or yourself.

You’re the Bride! Strong and determined, you can do anything once you set your mind to it. You long for vengeance and for a happy ending, and will do anything to achieve them.

You’re Elle Driver! Sly and evil, you can manipulate people in order to get whatever you want. You’re usually alone, but that’s the way you like it. You hate having others nearby to order you around (unless it’s Bill, of course… but even then you’re still hesitant).

You’re Elle Driver! Sly and evil, you can manipulate people in order to get whatever you want. You’re usually alone, but that’s the way you like it. You hate having others nearby to order you around (unless it’s Bill, of course… but even then you’re still hesitant).

You’re O-Ren Ishii! Twisted and homicidal, you respect most people, but let them know not to mess with you. You have a talent for sensing danger, and keep only the most loyal and skilled people around you.

0% Beatrix

25 % Vernita

12 % Elle

50% O-Ren

0 % Sophie

0 % Budd

12 % Bill

i’m Bill according to the test.

but in reality i’m closer to Budd; minus the hillbilly part.

You’re Bill! I love you! Anyways, you’re skilled in the art of manipulation. You’re very strong, talented, powerful, and witty. You don’t seem to have any real sense of morality, and you only let your kindness show around a select handful of people (mostly Kiddo and B.B). You do have some regret for the horrible things you’ve done, but won’t let it interefere with your life. You respect your opponents, and you generally believe in fair game.

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]

[/quote]I’m the man.

12% Black Mamba

0% Copperhead

25% California Mountain Snake

37% Cottonmouth

12% Sofie Fatale

0% Sidewinder

12% Snake Charmer

[size=200]Bill! (Snake Charmer)[/size]

[color=maroon][size=120]You’re Bill! I love you! Anyways, you’re skilled in the art of manipulation. You’re very strong, talented, powerful, and witty. You don’t seem to have any real sense of morality, and you only let your kindness show around a select handful of people (mostly Kiddo and B.B). You do have some regret for the horrible things you’ve done, but won’t let it interefere with your life. You respect your opponents, and you generally believe in fair game.[/size]

Lol, these quiz’s are so dodgy, but you cant help but love em ;D

O-Ren Ishii (Cottonmouth)

You’re O-Ren Ishii! Twisted and homicidal, you respect most people, but let them know not to mess with you. You have a talent for sensing danger, and keep only the most loyal and skilled people around you.Kill Bill: Which Deadly Viper Assassin Are You? (Vol. II spoilers… results with pics)

[quote=“tarantino_is_god”]

[/quote]

Me too.

I knew it ;D

(but I got 25% on Bill and Budd, too… )

[quote=“thecrazy88”]

[/quote]

Me too. Only with 0% Beatrix and Bill.

Elle Driver (California Mountain Snake)

You’re Elle Driver! Sly and evil, you can manipulate people in order to get whatever you want. You’re usually alone, but that’s the way you like it. You hate having others nearby to order you around (unless it’s Bill, of course… but even then you’re still hesitant).Kill Bill: Which Deadly Viper Assassin Are You? (Vol. II spoilers… results with pics)

This quiz was retarded.