Ms. Zoe Bell

[color=Teal][size=100]fucking rawks… \m/[/size]

If you don’t know who she is you SUCK.

LMFAO.

It totally sucks when the stuntwoman doesn’t get the props she deserves for making a movie fabulous. Far as I’m concerned stunters need to be right up there with the actor.

My opinion, bite me if you don’t like it.

[quote=“Oomi”]
If you don’t know who she is you SUCK.
[/quote]

Well... IMO it sucks when people do not use the search function ;)

http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php?topic=4082.0
Topic made by the admin about Zoe Bell

http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php?topic=3702.0
Topic made by Gatsu about Zoe Bell

http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php?topic=3702.0
In this topic (about Manese) the admin talked about the fact that he talked with Zoe´s parents...

I wasn’t directing it to anyone in particular other than those individuals who aren’t aware of who she is. You know, so you have nothing to worry about. :slight_smile:

I think my overall thought is that the stunters are a huge part of what makes a great movie. Zoe definitely deserves star status. She’s young. She’s tough. She’s badass.

I wish her bigger and better. Go Zoe!

lol…

Anybody got some pictures of her?

Uma with Zoe.

Zoe has apparently done a lot of work on tv shows like Xena and Hercules. A very cool chick indeed.

more here - http://zoebell.com/

when kill bill was in production, her parents contacted me, but i lost their email adress :-/

would be cool to get her to visit this board if that could ever be possible.

I did hear that Zoe got Vernita Green’s “The Bells” letter box sign from the movie which she gave to her parents :wink:

(In case some of you still haven’t seen it)

Clips from Double Dare. The documentary about Zoe auditioning for the part, winning it, and going to China.

CLIP #1

CLIP #2

CLIP #3

These are my videos… ;D ;D ;D

DOUBLE DARE

[quote=“Sylvia”]
These are my videos… ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

I know. I was trying to get the english-speaking chaps here to recognize more of your work without going to the international forums :wink:

But (If you ever get the time) could you be able to upload some of the deleted scenes on the DVD?

There was some raw,behind-the-scenes footage of Zoe doing her stunt work in the Vernita Green fight and Zoe practicing sword moves with (I think) Sonny Chiba’s daughter. That’s great footage.

[quote=“Laydback”]
(In case some of you still haven’t seen it)

Clips from Double Dare. The documentary about Zoe auditioning for the part, winning it, and going to China.

CLIP #1

CLIP #2

CLIP #3
[/quote]

Oh!!!

I didn’t get to see them! They were there this morning, but I didn’t get to watch them because I had to go to work. WTF?!?!!?

OH MY GOD!

I can’t believe it!

Those youtube fuckers permanently disabled my account!!!

All my Tarantino and Sopranos videos are ALL gone!!!

I spent months to upload them all…!!!

:’( :’( :’( :’( :’(

That sucks, Sylvia!

Why’d they disable your account? There has to be a way to get them back.

No, there’s nothing to do.

I infringed the copyright 3 times and they banned me .

Btw I have another account now, but I don’t think I’ll upload all my old videos…

Here the new Double Dare links:

- YouTube

- YouTube

- YouTube

[quote]But (If you ever get the time) could you be able to upload some of the deleted scenes on the DVD?

There was some raw,behind-the-scenes footage of Zoe doing her stunt work in the Vernita Green fight and Zoe practicing sword moves with (I think) Sonny Chiba’s daughter. That’s great footage.[/quote]

These clips contains everything you can see in DD about Kill Bill…

There are some brief (but interesting) footage in clip 2 and 3:

Zoe practicing the “Nobody but me scene”, practicing the snow duel, fighting Johnny Mo…get punched by Elle in the church…

AWESOME! Thanks Sylvia, love ya!!! :slight_smile::slight_smile:

Brand new clips from the deleted scenes of Double Dare:

- YouTube

A behind the scenes look as Zoë Bell preps and shoots the fight between The Bride and O-Ren Ishii, doubled by Ming Liu. (The crew are wearing masks because the “snow” mixture is somewhat toxic.)

- YouTube

Behind the scenes of the fight between The Bride and Vernita Green with Zoë Bell as Uma Thurman’s stunt double. Also see Quentin Tarantino, Vivica A. Fox, and her stunt double Angela Meryl.

F… AWESOME! ;D

Why is she always grinning in DP? She looks like she’s taking a dump.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Why is she always grinning in DP? She looks like she’s taking a dump.
[/quote]

I guess she is so happy to have a speaking part in a QT movie. I would look like I was taking the best dump in the world if I was in the movie.

I heard Zoe and Quentin were dating for a while.

when did you hear this?