Your favorite kill bill shot

What is your favorite shot of both Kill Bill volumes?

• The long shot right before Bill’s assassins walk in and shoot everybody in the chapel.
  • The first slow motion shot of O-Ren and her posse during “Battle Without Honor or Humanity.”
  • When The Crazy 88 are circled around The Bride.
  • When Elle looks down at Budd right after he is attacked by the black mamba.

0 voters

There are a lot of great shots in Kill Bill, but which one is the greatest is a question worth asking. There’s obviously more than five great shots, but I figure I picked the very best ones, so there it is.

I like 2 equally…

I have loads but out of the choices given i would say when the assasins enter the chapel. That’s such a cool fucking shot man.

Of course the two shots which Ify posted are great, and the shots in B&W at the end of KB vol2 when Uma is driving. This 50’s look is just an amazing idea for the end of the movie. And we can good appreciate them because it isn’t just one or two shots, and it gives people the will to stay to the end of the movie !

Definitely the assasins outside the chapel. Budd has the cutest hair, all flyin’ and whooooosh.

[quote=“Ify”]

[/quote]

This is my favorite too. I always loved that sideways look Vernita’s giving. That’s gangsta!

"The long shot right before Bill’s assassins walk in and shoot everybody in the chapel"

that shot is sooooooo goddamn old school i love that soo much

[quote=“Laydback”]
This is my favorite too. I always loved that sideways look Vernita’s giving. That’s gangsta!
[/quote]

Fuckin’ word!

I also thought that the music which correlated to the DiVAS walking towards the chapel before they halt had a lot to do with the intensity, some great film-making there.

That cool ass shot in the House of Blue Leaves when we follow the Bride to the bathroom, then Charlie Brown and the proprietor up the stairs, then Sofie down the stairs and into the bathroom where the Bride is taking off her jacket. Everyhting in one take. Outstanding. Breathtaking.

This shot is just like those Martin Scorsese does in his movies … also excellent !

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
This shot is just like those Martin Scorsese does in his movies … also excellent !
[/quote]

By “this shot” do you mean the shot Scarface said? If so, I believe you mean Brian DePalma

There are two screen shots that will forever be burned in my mind as “the greatest shots of the greatest film ever”. When Bill is laying dead in the grass, and the final shot of Kiddo and BB.

Another cool one, is when the bride walks out of the chapel when she hears Bill playing the flute. It’s kinda like that shot in pulp fiction where we are left hanging back at the door while jules & vincent go off 2 discuss foot massages more. Both cool shots!

This shot is ann hommage to the movie of John Ford, “the searchers”, when John Wayne wants to go outside…

Yep…

Oh wow! I didn’t know that! that’s so cool!

All of those shots are great, but I would probably go for when The Bride is surrounded by the Crazy 88 and she just raises her sword and looks along the reflection.

That bit is so cool.

kill bill actually has more ‘homages’ (or just stolen stuff) from the searchers

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
kill bill actually has more ‘homages’ (or just stolen stuff) from the searchers
[/quote]

I know of the chapel scene, but what else??