Kill Bill as one Movie

I’m new, but I did check for other topics like this. I’ve read at a few places that Kill Bill’s coming out in theaters as one film. I know it’ll be on DvD as one movie, but what about a theater release?

Thanks.

yep, there is gonna be a special theatre release at the end of the year which will include both volumes

Yeah end of the year for the Ultimate Edition dvd, but I think I heard that it won’t come to theaters until next summer.

[quote]Yeah end of the year for the Ultimate Edition dvd, but I think I heard that it won’t come to theaters until next summer.[/quote]

if you know a little bit about DVD, you’ll know that it is not possible to get this 4 hours movie on one dvd. so it will be spread across 2 discs anyway. which brings up the question: why edit it together anyhow. on dvd, you’ll have to change discs no matter how

Oops, did I ever say that it would all be on one dvd? NOPE.

Is the Ultimate Edition going to have commentary?

we do not know ANYTHING about a future dvd, we dont even know if it’s gonna be called “ultimate edition” at all.

at this point, its all just speculation

on a DVD 9 disc there are 8.5gb of useable space. you can fit 4hrs of video on it

i’ve heard from about 2343 different places that it’ll be called the “Ultimate Edition”

[quote]on a DVD 9 disc there are 8.5gb of useable space. you can fit 4hrs of video on it[/quote]

consider audiocommentaries, Dolby and DTS tracks, and you’re down to half of it → you wont be able to fit it onto one disc. no way

I see. Thanks.

that’s why you put the commentaries on another disc

[quote]that’s why you put the commentaries on another disc[/quote]

dumbo! and how are you supposed to watch the movie with audio-commentaries on, if the movie is on one, and the commentary on another??? lol

um…

[quote]that’s why you put the commentaries on another disc [/quote]. did you mean put the extras on another disc? ???

Why yes, yes I did.

easy mistake. you got seb all pissed off! >:(

[quote]you got seb all pissed off! >:([/quote]

Just doin’ my job.

[quote]Oops, did I ever say that it would all be on one dvd? NOPE.[/quote]

;D LMFAO ;D

[quote]easy mistake. you got seb all pissed off! >:([/quote]

That's funny, because I had a retort to this statement, hmmm where did it go, did it fly away