Hospital

What jobs are there in a hospital that a teenager can do? Not a doctor, a nurse, or anything that requires a degree. I’m starting college in a couple of weeks and people have told me to get jobs at a hospital. I don’t have any “medical experience” so I was wondering what other jobs there are that a high school graduate can do. Are they diffucult and strict? Thanks in advance.

What’s up with people asking life advice in their first post lately? This is a Quentin Tarantino fansite. It’s just weird.

Good question, I thought this thread was going to be about the hospital scenes… Well we’re gonna make it about the hospital scenes… THAT’S RIGHT BABY!!

THREAD HIJACK!!!

Who’s hotter?

Elle Driver in nurses uniform or Uma Thurman

Being a physician, I was interested in this thread. But reading the post, I thought someone must be joking around here…

It would be really interesting if the thread can be hijacked and make it what it should be…

I’m going to go out on a limb and say Elle Driver (its the eyepatch for me) :wink:

I guess he/she is in the wrong forum… Maybe he was taken some of those questionable items that are used throughout the movie ;D