Pussy Wagon in Lady Gaga's Telephone vid

Maybe it’ll make some of yopu change your mind about Lady Gaga. Here’s the vid of her new song featuring Beyonce : Telephone. You can see the Pussy Wagon from Kill Bill there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ95z6ywcBY

Enjoy !

Yeah, Eastern Beauty told me about it on Facebook. I didn’t watch all of it, I just tried to skip to the Pussy Wagon scene. It’s so bizarre how she has the Pussy Wagon there. The video is kind of strange too. I’m not really into Lady Gaga, but you can’t fault her for uniqueness ;D

Btw, what was that random lesbian kiss about?

Ahah, the lesbian kiss was about playing with clichés about women in prison being lesbians. Plus it’s not the first time, Laday Gaga kisses a girl in one of her videos.

But yeah, the song isn’t the best THOUGH the vid is awesome as always. You sure can’t deny her uniqueness. She has a great visual sense. And Beyonce in the video is perfect too.

Jesus, how many ads can you cram into a single music video!?

I find the women in this video repulsive, but that’s because I’m into cute chicks, not she-man whores.

I bet QT met Gaga at a party or something and he gave her all kinds of advice on what to include in her women’s prison video, and as a thanks she had the Pussy Wagon in there.

I don’t think Tarantino gave her advices, she is very strict about her visual and the aesthetic definitely doesn’t look like anything Tarantino would have recommanded (Coke cans in her hairs ? smoking cigarettes glasses ? telephone hat ?). I think it’s a joke cause it’s called “pussy wagon”. The prison is called Bitches Jailhouse, so in the vein, they wanted a Pussy Wagon, and so on. To overfeminized everything in a trash way.

it’s nice seeing the PussyWagon again. but otherwise. Ga Ga makes me gag. She tries too hard to be innovative and stylish. It just all looks… weird. And not a good weird either. Plus the music sucks.

If it wasn’t for the fact that all the music sounds the same (bad) she might be a really cool artist. But she’s just weird.

You know what, I just saw it again, and I’ll give it props for one thing: it’s telling a story. I was kinda impressed by that.

I find Lady Gaga repulsive.

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]I find Lady Gaga repulsive.[/quote]
You’re not the only one :-X

Classic she is quite the character she should feature with General Lee in her next video clip. The Dukes of Hazzard was such a great show it puts the pussy wagon to shame LOL - YouTube

Sometimes, I got scared with lady gaga’s music vid :slight_smile: but that’s her way of showing her uniqueness, that’s her brand :slight_smile: I am not a fan of lady gaga but she’s a good singer coz she is obviously popular :slight_smile:

We’re fascinated by Lady Gaga. But despite her numerous collaborations, leotards and intellectual pursuits, she remains a rather divisive celebrity.

But still I find her really hot… I like her no matter what… :slight_smile:

outrageously weird! well thats why shes called Lady GaGa! haha i think she totally rocks even if some of her outfits are weird!

Does she really intent to make those videos beyond her knowledge?

Honestly, I liked her from the very start… But as her more videos comes out, I find her not as good example for every teens… :frowning:

funny video if not take it too seriously

Lady Gaga is really in Bitch Prison… yeah!