QT commentary on US Spaced DVD release

Spaced DVD details!

the series is awesome btw

YES IT IS!!! Spaced is A-1, tip-top, clubbing jam fair! It’s a sandwich of fun on ecstacy bread, wrapped up in a big ball like disco fudge. It doesn’t get much better than that.

It’s Ah-MAZ-ing!

Geez, I should have posted this like two months ago. Sorry.

Did you know Edgar Wright, director of Spaced, and writer/director of Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz, spent all summer at QT’s house? That’s neither here nor their. Just think it’s awesome that my two favourite filmmakers are good mates.

well yea and he made “Don’t” with the Spaced guys :wink:

Yeah. That was the best trailor. Nick. Ahh. Love him.

Seriously, it’s just the coolest thing in the world to me that I get to watch Hot Fuzz with a commentary by Quentin, and now I’ll get to watch Spaced with a commentary by Quentin. Heaven.

It’s also going to have guest commenatries from Kevin Smith, and Matt Stone. And Diablo Cody. Quite a queue of support they have.

I need this! Thats a great series for sure. Weird to look back on it now but it does make me want for more.

For us in the states, this is the best thing to happen to us since Grindhouse.

The cult classic Britcom Spaced, written by Simon Pegg and Jessica Hynes (nee Stevenson), directed by Edgar Wright, and starring Simon, Jess and Nick Frost, is finally being released on DVD on the 22nd of July.

The DVD will feature some commentaries with QT. From what I hear, he’s supposed to be on every other episode, or something like that. Other guest commentaries will include, Diablo Cody, Matt Stone, Kevin Smith, and others.

Simon, Edgar and Jessica will also be doing a short 4 city tour to promote the DVD. There will be screenings of the episodes, as well as a Q&A and Signing at each stop. They’ll be at ComiCon, LA, NYC, and Austin, TX.

I’m pretty amped about this because I’m going to be at the Austin Spaced Marathon. It’s the only city where they are going to show the entire series. Plus, Simon has put my mates and I on his guestlist, so we’ve got guaranteed entry! It’s gonna be sweet!

Anyone that is interested in attending any of the events can find the info at www.spacedinvasion.com

Why is QT doing commentary for Spaced? What’s he got to do with it?

I think he’s just friends with Simon and Edgar. He’s gotta commentary track on the three disc edition of Hot Fuzz as well. I think he’s done a few commentary’s for other people’s stuff.

coz spaced is fucking nuts, duh?? :wink:

I waiting for spaced to come through netflix.

I’ll probably get to post an official review of the box plus the commentaries soon

almost through watching the entire Box…

cool shit.

i’ll defnitely post a review when I’m done

I love QT talking about how the cast and crew were like children, and everyone would get nervous when he and Uma would have a row. So funny. I love this set! Patton Oswald is funny as shit too.

need to check out a few more of the extras and then i’ll do a little review-type story so the poor BBC fellas aren’t disappointed in good old seb

Please support Tarantino.info by ordering this great show with the 2 QT commentaries from:

Amazon.com

or

YesASia.com

<LINK_TEXT text=“Spaced complete series DVD review - The Quentin Tarantino Archives … vd-review/”>Spaced complete series DVD review - The Quentin Tarantino Archives</LINK_TEXT>

Nice review. I’ve linked to it accordingly. :smiley:

This girl liked your review Sebby. :wink:

[quote=“shepherdgirl”]Thanks Geoi! That was a really good review. You can tell they took the time before typing it up :slight_smile:[/quote]

Yeah, don’t you just hate it when people type without taking the time?!