The return of Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne is back! I heard today at ugmd that Uwe Boll has decided to make a sequel! Anyone here see the first one? Anyone excited for the sequel? If you are, you should consider signing up for the street team–you get tons of exclusive info and can win prizes. Check it out at: ufanz.com/teams/uweboll

only at gunpoint

This is the worst news I’ve heard all day.

[quote=“barbatos66”]
Bloodrayne is back! I heard today at ugmd that Uwe Boll has decided to make a sequel! [/quote]
haha…what a horrible idea…

[quote=“barbatos66”]
Bloodrayne is back! I heard today at ugmd that Uwe Boll has decided to make a sequel! Anyone here see the first one? Anyone excited for the sequel? If you are, you should consider signing up for the street team–you get tons of exclusive info and can win prizes. Check it out at: ufanz.com/teams/uweboll
[/quote]

Your acting like this is good news, im sure once Bio hears this he will wet his pants ;D

[quote=“me”]
Your acting like this is good news, im sure once Bio hears this he will wet his pants ;D
[/quote]

I don’t like Uwe Boll!

[quote=“Crazy_Hattori”]
only at gunpoint
[/quote]

I thought you were a Uwe Boll fan?

Bad Max’s horrible news about bus drivers masturbating in front of female passengers and a woman being crushed in a train door couldn’t possibly have prepared me for this horrible news.

lol, Scar, I love how “Uwe Boll fan” is like a deep insult. ;D

[quote=“barbatos66”]
[/quote]

can we please avoid wasting time and space by mentioning crap in here? haha

[quote=“Scarface”]
I thought you were a Uwe Boll fan?
[/quote]

OK this is old but since Seb dug it out I just want to make clear that I’m not a fan of Uwe Boll movies. Postal was good, but that’s it. Just good.