New Grindhouse Dvd Sets

anyone see these new Grindhouse Dvd Sets being released i cant wait for them ;D.

<LINK_TEXT text=“CD Universe - Your Online Music and Movie Store … ovie&BAB=E”>Welcome To The Grindhouse - Pick-Up/The Teacher DVD Movie</LINK_TEXT>

<LINK_TEXT text=“CD Universe - Your Online Music and Movie Store … ovie&BAB=E”>Welcome To The Grindhouse - Black Candles/Evil Eye DVD Movie</LINK_TEXT>

<LINK_TEXT text=“CD Universe - Your Online Music and Movie Store … ovie&BAB=E”>Grindhouse Trash Collection DVD Movie</LINK_TEXT>

<LINK_TEXT text=“CD Universe - Your Online Music and Movie Store … ovie&BAB=E”>Grindhouse Experience - 20 Film Feature Collection DVD Movie</LINK_TEXT>

<LINK_TEXT text=“CD Universe - Your Online Music and Movie Store … ovie&BAB=E”>Grindhouse Classics Two-Fer - Joel M. Reed's Blood Bath/The Witch Who Came From The Sea DVD Movie</LINK_TEXT>

When I see stuff like this it really makes me think about how big Grindhouse was, yet it flopped.

[quote=“ailemrac07”]
When I see stuff like this it really makes me think about how big Grindhouse was, yet it flopped.
[/quote]

yea i know it brought all this shit back but it did so bad…anyone ever seen any of these films.

Yeah this is already posted in the thread called “Grindhouse in your house”

sorry about that Seb can you please delete this topic and move the posts over to the grindhouse in your house topic.

We really need more mods in here

very true