Which version of Cannibal Holocaust is better?

The Grindhouse Releasing Deluxe Edition or the 25th Anniversary Collector’s Edition?

I have the 25th Anniversary Edition and a regular DVD edition. I dont know what the diff between the Deluxe Edition and the others is. Id say either the Deluxe or Anniversary Edition would be fine. Both discs of the 25th Anniversary Edition are loaded to the hilt with cool extras. Its enough for me.

I heard that both of them are cut eventhough it tells you theyre uncut… theres supposed to be a scene with real life executions which wasnt included…

Well the stuff I saw was as downright gruesome as movies get. A Monkeys head being chopped off, a sea turtle being torn apart. The journalists get their cocknballs cut off at the end. If thats not enough. I dont know…

loool yeah I know and imagine that theres more and the version you saw is cut… Have you watched Dead Alive, theres also 8 mins removed from that movie…

[quote=“Navajas”]
The Grindhouse Releasing Deluxe Edition or the 25th Anniversary Collector’s Edition?
[/quote]

There is no difference except for the packaging.

As for the “cut/uncut” stuff, I still don’t know what the hell’s going on.

At imdb (In the alternate versions section) they claim that the 96-minute version is the uncut version…Which is the deluxe/collector’s edition.

Now I once heard that there were some child executions seen in the “Last Road to Hell” segment which was often always edited. But I haven’t heard any word lately if this sequence actually existed. Nevertheless, according to dvdafficianado, the deluxe/collector’s edition is still labeled as “edited” even though it’s reportedly the uncut version.

Make sense? Didn’t think so.

All I lknow is whats in that movie is plenty of exploitive nastiness for my viewing taste. They even have a rape scene in there. Its already got every degrading, violent sick thing you could have in a movie.

Salo=Cannibal Holocaust>Men Behind the Sun>The Untold Story>Island of Death… These are the sickest movies out there IMO…

[quote=“Navajas”]
Salo=Cannibal Holocaust>Men Behind the Sun>The Untold Story>Island of Death… These are the sickest movies out there IMO…
[/quote]

Slaughtered vomit dolls anyone?