Grindhouse In Your House

To get you ready for Grindhouse on April 6th I thought I would start a topic about Grindhouse movies already available on dvd. Click on the bold letters for the amazon page. Please add movies that I missed.

I Spit On Your Grave is Released by Elite Entertainment.

Thriller:A Cruel Picture(uncut) is released by Synapse Films.

They Call Her One Eye(cut) is released by Synapse Films.

Fight For Your Life is released by Blue Underground.

Lady Snowblood(Collector’s Box Set) is released Animeigo

Last House On The Left is released by Mgm.

Shogun Assassin is released by Animeigo

Dirty Mary,Crazy Larry is released by Anachor Bay.

Vanishing Point is released by Fox Home Entertainment.

Maniac is released by Blue Underground.

Silent Night,Deadly Night is released by anchor bay.

Long Weekend is released by Synapse Films.

There are so many, just a few for the moment,…

Olga’s House of Shame/Olga’s Dance Hall Girls/White Slaves of Chinatown (Something Weird Video)

Olga’s Girls (Synapse)

The Touch of Her Flesh/The Curse of Her Flesh/The Kiss of Her Flesh (Something Weird Video)

The House on the Edge of the Park (Shriek Show)

I Drink Your Blood (Grindhouse Releasing)

Actually, that’s all I have time for right now, I’ll add some more tonight.

[quote=“kingo gondo”]

I Drink Your Blood (Grindhouse Releasing)
[/quote]

Got a few questions: Do you own the autographed edition? And do you, by chance, happen to know what the difference is between the Director’s Cut and the X-rated Cut?

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.rottentomatoes.com/features/ … odayonrt=1”>http://www.rottentomatoes.com/features/special/2007/grindhouse/?todayonrt=1</LINK_TEXT>

Deimos Entertainment is coming out with a few dbl-features in July

"To salute this film revolution of a bygone era, BCI has developed a line of DVD double features that recreate the ephemeral experience of the Grindhouse theaters with a whole new, interactive DVD experience. Featuring back-to-back film presentations, complete with movie trailers, commercials and an intermission, you can now enjoy the exploitative nature of exclusively licensed, cult films in the comfort of your own home with “WELCOME TO THE GRINDHOUSEâ€

Pick up/The Teacher looks interesting.

Anchor Bay is releasing [b]They’re playing with fire on May 15th.

[quote=“Laydback”]

"To salute this film revolution of a bygone era, BCI has developed a line of DVD double features that recreate the ephemeral experience of the Grindhouse theaters with a whole new, interactive DVD experience. Featuring back-to-back film presentations, complete with movie trailers, commercials and an intermission, you can now enjoy the exploitative nature of exclusively licensed, cult films in the comfort of your own home with “WELCOME TO THE GRINDHOUSEâ€

Ive got a few of the BCI Starlight Drive In Double Feature titles. Theyre pretty much same as the Grindhouse series. I’ll have to check out some of the Grindhouse ones.

[quote=“Laydback”]
Got a few questions: Do you own the autographed edition? And do you, by chance, happen to know what the difference is between the Director’s Cut and the X-rated Cut?
[/quote]Lynn Lowry starred in that movie, she was great in The Crazies. I remember a scene in I drink your blood where she hacks off a woman’s hand.

One of the upcoming “Grindhouse collection” sets.

Don’t know what movies it’ll have yet, but I think this set will just have quite a few rare sexploitation films.

Not sure if this will be the offical dvd cover or not.

I also read about a new dvd called “The Grindhouse Experience 20 Film Set” that will be released on July 24th but im afraid the film quality will be shitty(but thats grindhouse for ya!) These are the titles that i have read that will be on the dvd:

Womens Camp 119

Tortured Angels

Savage Man/Savage Beast

Raw Force

Confessions of a Police Capain

Executioner 2

Poseidon Explosion

Earthquake 7.9

Violent Professionals

Frank and Tony

Kung Fu Punch of Death

Return of the Tiger

Go Kill and Come Back

Bounty Man

Three Tough Guys

Mandinga

The Children

Demon Witch Child

High School Hitchhikers

Carry on Emannuelle

This looks like an awesome dvd set

^Three Tough Guys!

Never heard of the rest, but that doesn’t mean I’m not interested! Thanks for the news!

Edit-Savage Man/Savage Beast I think was made by the same guys who made Mondo Cane. Gotta look to see if some of these movies are more recognizable by alternate titles.

Alright, just did some Imdb’ing on some of those titles and found out that there should be quite a few winners in this set!

There’s some Italo-crime/action thrillers:

Damiano Damiani’s Confessions of a Police Captain starring Franco Nero!

Sergio Martino’s Violent Professionals

"Frank and Tony" appears to be Mean Frank and Crazy Tony starring Lee Van Cleef!

There’s a few others I’ve seen before, Return of the Tiger is a lame Brucesploitation movie and Go Kill and Come Back is an alternate title for the spaghetti western, Any Gun Can Play, which I didn’t really care for.

Savage Man/Savage Beast appears to be the most notorious movie in the set…If it’s the uncut version. I had it mixed up with Savage Beasts,by the way, which was made by one of the Mondo Cane guys.

I think Womens Camp 119 is a nazisploitation movie. A majority of nazisploitation movies I’ve seen have sucked, but I still just can’t stop watching them though!

Mandinga looks to be quite rare and I couldn’t find nothing on “High School Hitchhikers”. I’m assuming the set will be pretty cheap so this will still likely be a blind buy for me.

Never heard of this movie but it looks interesting.

Christina Lindberg and Stellan Skarsgard in… ANITA

Anita will be released on July 27th.

Stellan Skarsgård one of Swedens best actors in a C.Lindberg movie!? KEWL!

A-ha! Remebered why this movie appears to be familiar. It’s because Travis Bickle drives by a movie-house that’s playing it!

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.p … 097.0.html”>http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php/topic,7097.0.html</LINK_TEXT>

I also heard a rumor that Synapse was planning to release more Christina Lindberg material like The Depraved. I’m still waitin on that as well.

Yeah i remember reading about The Depraved somewhere

Two more Drive-In Double Features on the way

Im really interested in the glove(anybody ever see it?)

[quote=“me”]
Im really interested in the glove…
[/quote]

me too!