Good online stores for dvds?

im looking for online sites that carry a wide range of dvd’s, perhaps one that carry’s most miike films. it’s hard to find certain dvd’s localy.

i cant register on ebay because i dont have a credit card.

You don’t need a credit card on ebay my friend. You can pay by E-check through paypal with your bank account. It takes about 4 days to clear but it’s better then a money order or a personal check.

Once you sign up on paypal you can pay anything with an E-check. You can buy DVDs at Hkflix.com (Another great asian DVD source).

Happy hunting!  :wink:

www.dvdempire.com

www.cd-wow.com (or .net or .co.uk or .de, doesnt matter really)

they have kick-ass prices on DVDs from all over the world, with a large choice of DVDs from Hong Kong. They ship world wide for free.

www.dvdboxoffice.com

good prices, Canadian retailer, ship worldwide for free

www.amazon.com

biggest selection worldwide. expensive shipping worldwide.

[quote]www.cd-wow.com (or .net or .co.uk or .de, doesnt matter really)

they have kick-ass prices on DVDs from all over the world, with a large choice of DVDs from Hong Kong. They ship world wide for free.

www.dvdboxoffice.com

www.amazon.com

biggest selection worldwide. expensive shipping worldwide.[/quote]

dont forget to mention, amazon is great for cheap DVDS cuz for each products theres a USED/NEW section where ppl sell their DVDS & u can get em for like 80% of what amazon are charging to buy it from them direct.

I use this service all the time. u can even get deleted titles there too if you’re lucky. theres always a seller selling something dirt cheap u want, i find

Good luck! ;D

deepdiscountdvd.com

cd-wow.com/net/co-uk

great for asian import. ships worldwide for free

[quote]cd-wow.com/net/co-uk

great for asian import. ships worldwide for free[/quote]

cool link! thannks!

http://www.dvdplanet.com

for the cheapest criterions.

this is the only site i know for cheap criterion dvds that aren’t out of print.

edit:

wait i forgot http://www.yesasia.com :slight_smile:

When I wanna buy DVDs from asia, I mostly use this both (although they are german, you can order in english)

http://www.adrenafilm.de/

eastwestdvds.de steht zum Verkauf

[quote]www.cd-wow.com (or .net or .co.uk or .de, doesnt matter really)

www.dvdboxoffice.com

www.amazon.com

biggest selection worldwide. expensive shipping worldwide.[/quote]

which do you believe is the best?

I’m wondering, I’ve never ordered a DVD online before but now it seems I have to, given the fact I can’t find some asian movies in stores here.

How do they reach your house? I mean aren’t they damaged when you get them.

I would hate it when I order a nice special edition DVD online and receive it with a damaged cardboard cover or something.

A good movie deserves a good DVD with special features and a cover without scratches or other damages.

[quote]I’m wondering, I’ve never ordered a DVD online before but now it seems I have to, given the fact I can’t find some asian movies in stores here.

How do they reach your house? I mean aren’t they damaged when you get them.

I would hate it when I order a nice special edition DVD online and receive it with a damaged cardboard cover or something.

A good movie deserves a good DVD with special features and a cover without scratches or other damages.[/quote]

dude, its not the middle age. those things are packaged. usually bubble wrap of some sort. ording dvds online is really the most comfy way of getting movies, besides, fuck your next stores’ offer of choice. check out the amount of movies amazon has…

amazon doesnt have the asian movies though :-/

[quote]amazon doesnt have the asian movies though :-/[/quote]

www.cd-wow.co.uk (or .net or whatever). they ship internationally for no charge and have really lots of stuff for cheap money

From which contry are you, cuz here in Germany we have some fine importeurs for asian DVDs and they deliver to other european countries.

i live in Texas. George W. Bush’s home state.

and i know about cd-wow, i was just saying that amazon isnt the best place for asian movies

Yes amazon has a lot of DVD’s but it is expensive as hell compared to local shops. If you add the shipping to that you pay a lot of money for 1 DVD.

BTW does anyone know which worldwide online shop had the cheapest Versus DVD?

Also, what’s the best version to by? 2-disc SE region 1?

[quote]deepdiscountdvd.com[/quote]

if you live in america and are looking for good prices for american movies. go to this place. reservoir dogs is less than 5 dollars. and there is no shipping charge. you cant beat that.

To bad I don’t live in America :’(