QT & Edgar Wright commentary on Hot Fuzz collector's edition

The Wright stuff!

Every film mentioned by Edgar Wright and Quentin Tarantino in their Hot Fuzz commentary track

I own this DVD. The commentary is alright. E-Ball and QT just sit there an bullshit about movies and whatnot for 2 hours. I highly reccommend this set.

Plus, I’M on the DVD bonus features! Yep! Me! I’m in the Fuzzball Rally asking Nick Frost a question. (He calls me “Angry Drunk”, inside joke.) And there’s a commentary track to that, and in it Nick mentions me by name and says some nice things about me!

[quote=“Geoi”]
I own this DVD. The commentary is alright. E-Ball and QT just sit there an bullshit about movies and whatnot for 2 hours. I highly reccommend this set.

Plus, I’M on the DVD bonus features! Yep! Me! I’m in the Fuzzball Rally asking Nick Frost a question. (He calls me “Angry Drunk”, inside joke.) And there’s a commentary track to that, and in it Nick mentions me by name and says some nice things about me!
[/quote]

Holy crap, that’s awesome. How did you come know Nick Frost?

[quote=“Geoi”]

[/quote]

Awesome…but who in the fuck is E-Ball?!

I was going to buy it but I already own the standard version. Instead I bought all the Sofia Coppola films for a little over 40 bucks.

[quote=“Ify”]
Holy crap, that’s awesome. How did you come know Nick Frost?
[/quote]

I’m a moderator at his fansite… www.frostitution.net But there are other ways I keep in touch with him. He’s a great guy.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Awesome…but who in the fuck is E-Ball?!
[/quote]

That’s Edgar. It’s a nickname for him. Just assumed again.

In the commentary, Quentin says that in Reservoir Dogs, at the end of the breakfast table scene, Lawrence Tierny fucked up SO many times, and they did so many takes that the actors got fed up. He says if you watch Mr. Brown, he’s totally not Mr. Brown there, he’s Quentin directing the thing, not believing that Lawrence is actually gonna keep going AGAIN. He says if you watch him, he’s actually raising his finger to call “cut”, when all the actors just started getting up from the table and walking out, so he had to get up and go, and when you hear him laugh, it’s because of that.