Hidden stuff in QT DVDs?

I’m not sure if this topic has been on the board earlier but i was wondering if anyone has found any hidden stuff in Tarantino-DVDs. I have the boxset of Reservoir Dogs (the one with the postcards and the book) and the disc that came with the box had the “uncut” interview with QT hidden behind Marvin Nash’s ear;) in the menu that has Marvin on it. I found it when I was checking out that disc on my computer. I have PF and TR (both 2-disc SE UK-imports) but I haven’t found anything on them. That might mean I haven’t searched enough but have YOU found anything?

what the hell, take it step by step.

1. Insert the dvd (the one that came with the boxset) to

your dvd drive in your computer

2. Choose the special features menu

3. Move the cursor on Marvin Nash’s ear. You can (least I can)

see that the ear gets bigger when pointed with cursor

4. Click the ear and off we go…

I’m not sure if this feature works in normal dvd player but it works on my dvd drive.

Now, the question is… has anyone found similar features from other dvds?

Hope that makes better sence…

be aware that this only works with the Region 2 Momentum DVD.

I don’t know any easter-eggs in other Tarantino DVDs though…

is the interview any good - would the DVD be worth getting just for that?

[quote=“tracystarlight”]
[/quote]

I would definitely advise you to not buy this old dvd, but buy the new Special Edition (2 DVDs) instead:

<LINK_TEXT text=“Amazon.co.uk: Low Prices in Electronics, Books, Sports Equipment & more … ntint07-21”>http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0001XLWBM/thequentint07-21</LINK_TEXT>

go to

www.gamewinners.com

it has a dvd section. listing all special features of DVD’s!

[quote=“tracystarlight”]
[/quote]

The interview is with a still pretty young QT and pretty sweet…if you can pick it up, pick it up!

The new 2 disc dvd is the one to own if you have to choose between those 2 though…