Desperado Music

I love Tarantino’s scene in Desperado, but does anybody know the name ofthe song that plays when he walks in.

Pass the Hatched

by

Roger and the Gypsies

Okay, thaniks a lot.

just thought i’d post this under here cause im new… after Antonio Bandares (spelling?) shoots up the bar in which QT was in… whats the name of the song playing while hes walking down the street…

(the guy with the gun is following him)

it goes something like

“dont look back, dont look back” haha… help… PLEASE lol i have it stuck in my head

Don’t look back perhaps? ::slight_smile:

Don’t look back into the strange face of love.

I hated those fuckin Texas Rock songs in Desperado. the Spanish music in that and El Mariachi were so much better

[quote]I hated those fuckin Texas Rock songs in Desperado. the Spanish music in that and El Mariachi were so much better[/quote]

It’s called Blues, ya jackshit. Desperado was awesome also, everything kicked ass about it.

Fuck no, it was like gay Tex-Mex southwestern Blues :stuck_out_tongue:

and that Los Lobos (i think) song at the beginning was the shit, bitch :wink:

Yeah…the song at the begginning of the movie…i will look it up in credits later, but that is the best. Actually, the reason I came on these forums today is because i had that song stuck in my head all day long, and here I find this thread. The song just came up in my head out of nowhere, and I haven’t seen desperado in months. I need to download it!

[quote=“The Seb”]
Pass the Hatched

by

Roger and the Gypsies
[/quote]

he he cool good for ROdriguez