Concerning modren music in an older setting

8) so any one care about the motion picture epic of the era that he was telling us about? I am curios if any one knows how his war edjucation is going… me I am having to study cambodians relation to vietnam in the war an it is very has=arsh because my new novel With wind in heaven on Pell;by lane was stole n by a biad lady… I hope it all works out for him anfd then I 'll concern myself with my own work.

Your forum ranking couldn’t be any more correct.

Learn to spell please.

[quote=“ninteen thirty three”]
8) so any one care about the motion picture epic of the era that he was telling us about? I am curios if any one knows how his war edjucation is going… me I am having to study cambodians relation to vietnam in the war an it is very has=arsh because my new novel With wind in heaven on Pell;by lane was stole n by a biad lady… I hope it all works out for him anfd then I 'll concern myself with my own work.
[/quote]

i TOALTALIE AGREE DUED! WAR EDJUGCATION RUCKZ!

[quote=“ninteen thirty three”]
[/quote]

What the hell are you talking about?

[quote=“CopperHead”]
i TOALTALIE AGREE DUED! WAR EDJUGCATION RUCKZ!
[/quote]

LMAO

You guys are mean.