concerning modren music in an older setting...

General discussions about QT and his soundtracks (specific movie soundtrack boards see movie boards)
ninteen thirty three

concerning modren music in an older setting...

Post by ninteen thirty three » Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:47 pm

8) so any one care about the motion picture epic of the era that he was telling us about?  I am curios if any one knows how his war edjucation is going... me I am  having to study cambodians relation to vietnam in the war an it is very has=arsh because  my new novel With wind in heaven on Pell;by  lane was stole n by a biad lady... I hope it all works out for him anfd then I 'll concern myself with my own work.

Ify
Fucking Professional

Re: concerning modren music in an older setting...

Post by Ify » Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:06 pm

Your forum ranking couldn't be any more correct.

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

Toothpick_Vic_Vega

Post by Toothpick_Vic_Vega » Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:29 am

Learn to spell please.

CopperHead
Basterd

Post by CopperHead » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:04 am

ninteen thirty three wrote: 8) so any one care about the motion picture epic of the era that he was telling us about?  I am curios if any one knows how his war edjucation is going... me I am  having to study cambodians relation to vietnam in the war an it is very has=arsh because  my new novel With wind in heaven on Pell;by  lane was stole n by a biad lady... I hope it all works out for him anfd then I 'll concern myself with my own work.
i TOALTALIE AGREE DUED! WAR EDJUGCATION RUCKZ!

ailemrac07
Real McCoy

Post by ailemrac07 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:56 am

ninteen thirty three wrote: 8) so any one care about the motion picture epic of the era that he was telling us about?  I am curios if any one knows how his war edjucation is going... me I am  having to study cambodians relation to vietnam in the war an it is very has=arsh because  my new novel With wind in heaven on Pell;by  lane was stole n by a biad lady... I hope it all works out for him anfd then I 'll concern myself with my own work.
What the hell are you talking about?

Sebastian
Inglourious Basterd

Post by Sebastian » Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:28 am

CopperHead wrote: i TOALTALIE AGREE DUED! WAR EDJUGCATION RUCKZ!
LMAO

Hans

Post by Hans » Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:12 pm

You guys are mean.