Favorite song that DOESN'T appear on a QT soundtrack

There really is a bunch to choose from like “Rumble” in Pulp. “Death Rides a Horse” in Kill Bill and “Undun” in Jackie, to name a few. But which one do you wish was included on it’s soundtrack?

After a long thought, I went with “Sunny Road to Salina”. Such a mysterious, cinematic sounding tune that DESERVES to be put on any soundtrack.

I have so many so i’ll probably keep posting when i think of more lol.

At the moment what sticks to mind is Death rides a horse & Nobody but me in Kill Bill.

Kaihukusuru kizu - Hanzo’s Attic

‘Watin in School’ - Ricky Nelson

Kaihukusuru kizu and Nobody But Me are the only ones I can think of that “fit in” with all the other songs on the Vol.1 soundtrack.

And replace that Ode to Oren Ishi with the real 7 Notes In Black. >:(

OK If I had to choose,it’d be the song that plays as Bill gets up for his death walk after receiving the death blow from Kiddo.It’s pretty short,sounds like Morricone,might be called something like “The Demise of Barbara”(?)

[quote=“JMJ30113”]
OK If I had to choose,it’d be the song that plays as Bill gets up for his death walk after receiving the death blow from Kiddo.It’s pretty short,sounds like Morricone,might be called something like “The Demise of Barbara”(?)
[/quote]

yes that’s the song.

welcome to the board.