[CD] The Tarantino Connection

General discussions about QT and his soundtracks (specific movie soundtrack boards see movie boards)
Sebastian
Inglourious Basterd

[CD] The Tarantino Connection

Post by Sebastian » Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:52 pm

Can someone type down the interview on the THE TARANTINO CONNECTION CD for everyone to read? I think I've lost that interview somewhere...
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fattybassam

Re: The Tarantino Connection

Post by fattybassam » Tue May 17, 2005 10:00 pm

yeah boss, I'm on it.

CopperHead
Basterd

Post by CopperHead » Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:43 pm

I was recently walking through my local store where I buy CDs. I am looking through the soundtracks and I came across "The Tarantino Connection." Seeing the word Tarantino on the cover I had to buy it.  Incase people don't know, The Tarantino Connection is a selection of the best music QT has used in his films. Music from Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, From Dusk Till Dawn, True Romance, Desperado, Natural Born Killers, and Four Rooms. It also includes the interview from the Pulp Fiction SE Soundtrack split up into to files. If you also own this soundtrack just chat about how fuckin' awsume this CD is!

Dillon

Post by Dillon » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:30 am

A little more info here: http://www.tarantino.info/index.php?opt ... &Itemid=48
A great C.D! The interview intros really kick the songs in, just like the soundtracks.

Sebastian
Inglourious Basterd

Post by Sebastian » Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:21 am

yeah its a great compilation. it cant replace a collection of all soundtracks, but its a great start, plus you have some interview excerpts and nice liner notes