Little tune used in killbill and dogs

do u remember when mr.blonde turns on the radio and stuck in the middle with you comes. well in that scene when he turns the radio on it switchs through the stations to k-billys and as he switches you here some one say somthing but it on one of the stations as he passes through it. ok in chapter 2 of KB the blood splattered BRIDE it has that birds eye veiw shot of the church and you here that same voice of someone as well as a radio changeing stations and then “that certin female” starts

i hope this makes some sense

woah, maybe those scenes occured at the same time. RD in the real world, KB in the fantasy one. that would be fuckin cool :slight_smile:

U can also hear a little bit of Steven Write talking from RD, so maybe it did happen at the same time.

well according to Tarantinos stupid universes, it can’t. According to what Tarantino says tthe characters from Pulp and Dogs could go and watch Kill Bill.

That’s right, damn. >:(

[quote]well according to Tarantinos stupid universes, it can’t. According to what Tarantino says tthe characters from Pulp and Dogs could go and watch Kill Bill. [/quote]

He said they could watch a movie LIKE Kill Bill. what if the fantasy universe is just like a parallel universe to the real one? whatever

YEah and what if God stopped those bullets, changed Coke to Pepsi, or found my motherfucking car keys?

[quote]YEah and what if God stopped those bullets, changed Coke to Pepsi, or found my motherfucking car keys?[/quote]

Then the bride would have gotten her revenge a lot sooner, less people would be drinking soda, and you would be driving your Pinto right now

"do u remember when mr.blonde turns on the radio and stuck in the middle with you comes?"

what, you think we don’t remember that scene?..lol

also happened in pulp fiction when it turned to jungle boogie

[quote]also happened in pulp fiction when it turned to jungle boogie[/quote]

stuck in the middle was on the radio then?

ya rememver when they do the static and then you hear “try to” as in try to make some secnes of it all part of stuck in the middle if you pay attenion to the begin you’ll hgear it

thats phat…i like in PF also when Jules and Vince are walking in the apartment at the beginning and you hear that Strawberry Johnson song that they played in Jackie Brown

That is the coolest bit of anything ever, when you hear that lil’ bit on the radio in Kill Bill. My best friend and I went ape-shit when we heard it. :o

Could somebody please tell me what does the man from the crazy 88 said when O-ren throw that thing to Bea in kill bill vol. 1

[quote=“killer”]
Could somebody please tell me what does the man from the crazy 88 said when O-ren throw that thing to Bea in kill bill vol. 1
[/quote]

ka ki hara? or something?

No. i mean before she threw it, he was sayin some joke or something but that part is no subtitled so i dont understand what is he sayin!!

From Killer: No. i mean before she threw it, he was sayin some joke or something but that part is no subtitled so i dont understand what is he sayin!!

Welllllll…I got the jist of it from his body language!

Laying on his back, pretending he has his hands around a head, level with his pelvis area…

I think YOU should make up the joke based on his actions!!

K-billy can show up in Kill Bill becouse he can make a cameo.