Quentin Hated it, Did you?

I have a box set of Oliver Stone movies at home, its an anthology that includes NBK. Is it good? Is it bad? Explain…

First of all,it’s called “JFK”.

And It Is Awful!!!

[quote=“Professional Widow”]
First of all,it’s called “JFK”.

And It Is Awful!!!
[/quote]

wtf are you talking about? NBK = Natural Born Killers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thinking that he’s smart :stuck_out_tongue:

1.Fuck!You’re Right!

I Just thought You Were Refering To That Oliver Stone Movie!Sorry!

2.I’m Not A “He”.

And I Didn’t Try To Play It Smart or anything,so…

It is not good. It is bad. It has it’s moments, but for the most part, I’d rather be watching my non-existent dog sleeping.

I dunno. I get why tarantino didn’t like it and all, but i think it’s a really good movie!!!

He didnt like it cuz Stone directed it in a way that made it a satire which wasnt what QT was going for.

yeah i know, and he didn’t like the political aspect of.

obviously if tarantino had done it, it would be a different movie, but you gotta give it credit for what it is…

I thought the directing(read: cinematography) was very irritatiting. The best scene was a scene of two people just talking while walking down a hall. That was the only time the power of QT script really came trough. The acting was good though and a couple of other scenes were good as well.

Personally, I really didn’t get all I thought I would from it.

But Robert Downey Jr., was awesome…

I enjoyed watching it and I think it is a great film, but I have only ever seen it once or twice. Although I liked it, its style, in my opinion, limits the amount of times one can watch it. Definitely worth seeing in my opinion, but I think it has limited rewatchability.

aw come on, no way. ive watched it over and over and i stil love it.

it is rewatchable!!!

I agree, its a classic. Love the music, the way it was shot, everything. Would I have loved to see QT’s version? Fuck yeah!

[quote=“Knoxville Kingpin”]
I agree, its a classic. Love the music, the way it was shot, everything. Would I have loved to see QT’s version? Fuck yeah!
[/quote]

Kick ass avatar.

I liked the last half of the film and the opening scene but that’s about it.

[quote=“Knoxville Kingpin”]
[/quote]

A Classic? Are you on drugs? It was fucking awful. Average at best.

Okay you can make threads but dont start posting in real topics okay.

[quote=“Ify”]
A Classic? Are you on drugs? It was fucking awful. Average at best.
[/quote]

Nice opinion but I still think its great. I know QT didnt like it, so what.

Drugs do make the whole movie rate a little ‘higher’ on the cool meter for sure.

great movie only one time watch thouhg the first time i watched it i thought it was one of the greatest movies then everytime after that i kept watching it i liked it less and less.