Line from Natural Born Killers

One of our favorite lines from the movie…

when Malloy says… "you wanna fuck me don’t you, haahhhahha"

well when we watched the movie again (after about six years)

that line is not in there.

Or did we some how miss it?

Does anyone else remember that line?

Maybe it was on the soundtrack and not in the movie?

Maybe it was in a differnt movie… but it was defenatly Juliette Lewis.

Does anyone know?

thanks

i think you mean the line at the start of NBK in the diner, right? or maybe another one, i havent really seen NBK too many times, but if i can remember correctly, Mallory kind of slurrs it. She speaks in a weird way so it probably is there, you just missed it.

[quote=“hannaconda”]
One of our favorite lines from the movie…

when Malloy says… "you wanna fuck me don’t you, haahhhahha"

well when we watched the movie again (after about six years)

that line is not in there.

Or did we some how miss it?

Does anyone else remember that line?

Maybe it was on the soundtrack and not in the movie?

Maybe it was in a differnt movie… but it was defenatly Juliette Lewis.

Does anyone know?

thanks

[/quote]

Well I’ve only watched the movie once (I’ll never watch it again) but I remember that line. I think it was when Mallory is having sex with Mickey, she catches him looking at the female hostage they have in the room. She gets pissed off, throws a hissy fit and leaves. The next scene shows her at some sort of garage and she says that line to the mechanic/worker that is there. He can’t believe his luck and goes for it (on the car bonnet) but Malory shoots him death.

Hope this is helpful. :slight_smile:

Nope, not there… I have the directors cut and maybe it didn’t make it into the directors cut.

Does anyone have the theatrical release?

[quote=“Ify”]
Well I’ve only watched the movie once (I’ll never watch it again) but I remember that line. I think it was when Mallory is having sex with Mickey, she catches him looking at the female hostage they have in the room. She gets pissed off, throws a hissy fit and leaves. The next scene shows her at some sort of garage and she says that line to the mechanic/worker that is there. He can’t believe his luck and goes for it (on the car bonnet) but Malory shoots him death.

Thats were I thought is was too… but its not there. My wife seems to think she says it to Scagnetti in the jail. Thats how this all started… we were debating which scene it was in, so I had to go out and buy it. My scene was first, was there I paid up and we continued to watch then it wasn’t in her scene either and we were like WTF!

[/quote]

[quote=“Ify”]

[/quote]

Ah, yes i remember that, i think you are right, Ify. I don’t know what is different between the different versions, but i remember that scene in the one i watched. Maybe it just doesnt exist in the one you watched hannaconda