A little help purchasing my DVD

ive been waiting for a while now before i bought this DVD only cause i was told that theres a 2 disc version. NOw every store I went into and asked so far, i only found the directors cut edition. im assuming its only one disc. does anyone know where I can find the 2 disc set, and whats different with this set, then with the one disc directors cut I seen. also, how do you guys know what stone changed from the original taranatino script? and…if I

Hi and welcome!

Just check out this site. There you can read about some dif. version of NBK.

You should post from which country you are. would it make easier to recommend a place to buy a DVD :wink:

Well, I for myself have this one:

It is a 3 disc set.

watch the origional, then the directors cut and you’ll notice the differences

[quote=“CPS”]
Hi and welcome!

Just check out this site. There you can read about some dif. version of NBK.

You should post from which country you are. would it make easier to recommend a place to buy a DVD :wink:

Well, I for myself have this one:

It is a 3 disc set.
[/quote]

holy crap! is that real? what’s on it?! and where can i find it?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

[quote=“Special Oz”]
holy crap! is that real? what’s on it?! and where can i find it?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!
[/quote]

Afaik the DVD is now out of print, but you can buy the last one [url=http://www.cyber-pirates.org/index.php?sid=453b9d13dfca6ed5546342638b638419&cl=details&cnid=&anid=9403eb02faec91697.84293749]here[/url].
I would suggest to buy it fast. Btw the old price was 39 € and now it is only 12,99 €!! :o
Natural Born Killers - 3er Disc Deluxe Edition (ungeschnitten)

Released by: Laser Paradise
Regie: Oliver Stone
Time: 121 Min.
Code: 2
Widescreen 1.85:1 (anamorph)
DTS-ES 6.1
FSK: JK means something like rated: "only for adult people"
Genre: Action

Darsteller:
Woody Harrelson,Juliette Lewis,Robert Downey Jr., Tommy Lee Jones,Tom Sizemore
Extras:
Audiocomment by Oliver Stone
Dokumentation "Chaos Rising"
6 deleted Szenen with Introduvtion by Oliver Stone
Alternative Ending
Trailer
DVD-Rom Feature with Wallpaper
complete draft
Original Filmsoundtrack

HiddenFeatures:
(Der Deutsche Ton basiert auf der Synchro der Kinofassung.Die neuen Szenen des Directors Cut wurden nachsynchroniesiert.)

Languages:
Englisch, German
Subs: Englisch, French, Dutch, Spanish, German

wow, my german does come in handy sometimes! well, it doesn’t seem to have anything more than the one-disc director’s cut that you can still buy. what are the 3 discs for?

[quote=“Special Oz”]
wow, my german does come in handy sometimes! well, it doesn’t seem to have anything more than the one-disc director’s cut that you can still buy. what are the 3 discs for?
[/quote]

Disc one:
- Director's Cut of the film
- Audio commentary by director Oliver Stone (with optional German subtitles)
- Alternate ending

Disc two:
- Itroduction from director Oliver Stone
- Chaos Rising: The Making Of Natural Born Killers documentary
- 6 Deleted Scenes with introductions from director Oliver Stone
- Interview with Oliver Stone by Charlie Rose
- Introduction to the music of the film by director Oliver Stone
- Goofs (Bloopers)
- Oliver Stone and Quentin Tarantino specials
- Theatrical Trailer
- Director's Cut Trailer
- Cast and Crew Biographies

Disc three:
Theatrical Cut

The Easter Eggs are (Information from the dvdcompare.net site, see link in my first post)
[i]
1 - From the main menu on Disc#2, highlight "Goofs" and press left. This takes you to a 12 min interview with Oliver Stone by Charlie Rose.
2 - From the main menu on Disc#2, enter the "Goofs"-section and highlight the second scene on the list, entitled "Butterfly". Now, press right and you will be treated to a full-length track from the NBK soundtrack, accompanied by slides from the movie (3,5 min).
3 - From the main menu on Disc#2, enter the "Filmografien/Biografien"-section and highlight the Tom Sizemore "Filmo". Now, press right and you will be treated to a full-length track from the NBK soundtrack, accompanied by slides from the movie (3 min).
4 - From the main menu on Disc#2, enter the "Deleted Scenes"-section and highlight the English option on the "Alternative Ende". Now, press down and you will be treated to a full-length track from the NBK soundtrack, accompanied by slides from the movie (4 min).
5 - From the main menu on Disc#2, enter the "Filmografien/Biografien"-section and enter the Quentin Tarantino "Bio". O the first page of the biography. Press down twice to mark a hidden butten (highlight is then no longer visible). Now, press enter and you will be treated to a full-length track from the NBK soundtrack, accompanied by slides from the movie (4 min).
6 - From the main menu on Disc#2, enter the "Filmografien/Biografien"-section and enter the Tommy Lee Jones "Bio". On the first page of the biography. Press down twice to mark a hidden butten (highlight is then no longer visible). Now, press enter and you will be treated to a full-length track from the NBK soundtrack, accompanied by slides from the movie (3,5 min). [/i]

well, actually, the difference between the director’s cut and the theatrical cut are just SOME SECONDS, so if you dont mind some extra seconds blood, just buy the normal cut from Warner Brothers which offers a lot of extras, (the same as the directors cut). you cant do anything wrong if you buy british or US DVDs for Natural Born Killers, they are all good.

in germany, there are a wide range of different versions. some with terrible dubbing, some with non-anamorphic image, some with the soundtrack on cd, some with both versions