Quentin's grill

Hoxes, rumors, gossip, goings-on, scoop, links, tv, banter....
Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional

Quentin's grill

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:21 pm

I apologize ahead of time... This is stupid.  Anyone know what happened to QT's teeth in '06?

The end of '05

From '06 on

I know he mentioned before that he grinds his teeth in his sleep, but gawddamn!
"That's it.  Like my old Granddaddy used to always say, the less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect." - QT- Four Rooms

Lt. BioBasterd
Fucking Professional

Re: Quentin's grill

Post by Lt. BioBasterd » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:24 pm

what the fuck is a grill?

Is it that gold shit gangsters put on their teeth?
"All the billing in the world and the billboards can't do it. It's the people who pay their hard-earned cash across the ticket windows that make stars." - J.L. Mankiewicz

Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:36 pm

;D Teeth, fool.  You couldn't figure that out from reading the post?  Did you read it?  You're too young to not know slang terms that have been around over a decade.
"That's it.  Like my old Granddaddy used to always say, the less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect." - QT- Four Rooms

nublob
Basterd

Post by nublob » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:47 pm

Maybe its just a bad angle

Lt. BioBasterd
Fucking Professional

Post by Lt. BioBasterd » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:55 pm

I never fully indulged in slang stuff.

Coffee and ciggys will make your teeth yellow. Just ask Romero and PTA. Well - if you can they might be busy making super awesome movies.
"All the billing in the world and the billboards can't do it. It's the people who pay their hard-earned cash across the ticket windows that make stars." - J.L. Mankiewicz

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:00 pm

I think he's had that little chip in his tooth since he was a boy.

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:11 pm

No he hasn't, Ify.  His teeth were fine until '06.

'03

'01

'07

'07
Last edited by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz on Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kinick
Fucking Professional

Post by Kinick » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:40 pm

I thought this was going to be a thread about Quentin's barbeque or some cooking facility....never heard that term before.

Anyway, good that you bring that up, I've been wondering the same thing every time I see him now. Seriously, it doesn't look like a chip, it's just appears to be a small space... so what the hell happened? (although looking at that last picture maybe it could be a chip?)

His appearance did change a bit over the last 6 or 7 years, I just thought maybe his head was getting bigger and his teeth expanded as a result, haha.

Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:48 pm

Kinick wrote: I thought this was going to be a thread about Quentin's barbeque or some cooking facility....never heard that term before.

Anyway, good that you bring that up, I've been wondering the same thing every time I see him now. Seriously, it doesn't look like a chip, it's just appears to be a small space... so what the hell happened? (although looking at that last picture maybe it could be a chip?)

His appearance did change a bit over the last 6 or 7 years, I just thought maybe his head was getting bigger and his teeth expanded as a result, haha.

Haha ;D  I thought it could be from boxing, but he didn't seem to be doing much working out in '06.  He always seems to get kind of out of shape until it comes time to do press for a film, then he gets fit again.

Kinick
Fucking Professional

Post by Kinick » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:57 pm

Geoi wrote: Haha ;D  I thought it could be from boxing, but he didn't seem to be doing much working out in '06.  He always seems to get kind of out of shape until it comes time to do press for a film, then he gets fit again.
We need someone to ask him. Someone put it on their interview list along with, "Why Eli Roth?"

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:13 pm

Kinick wrote: We need someone to ask him. Someone put it on their interview list along with, "Why Eli Roth?"
I'm more concerned about Omar Doom. His name alone doesn't bode well with IB's fate  ;D

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

Manuella
Kiddo

Post by Manuella » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:07 pm

nublob wrote: Maybe its just a bad angle
Probably.

Who knows what QT did with his teeth in '06. Maybe he just needs braces or a new 'grill'.
;D

Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:07 pm

Manuella wrote: Probably.

Who knows what QT did with his teeth in '06. Maybe he just needs braces or a new 'grill'.
;D

Don't take the piss. ;) 

Definitely not just the angle.  Kinick and I can't be the only people that have noticed this.  I noticed it when Grindhouse came out.  I don't think it's unsightly, and I'm not dissing QT.  Like I said, he could have cold sores all over his face and I'd probably still think he looked good.  I was just curious.

Kinick
Fucking Professional

Post by Kinick » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:16 pm

Geoi wrote: Definitely not just the angle.  Kinick and I can't be the only people that have noticed this.  I noticed it when Grindhouse came out.  I don't think it's unsightly, and I'm not dissing QT.  Like I said, he could have cold sores all over his face and I'd probably still think he looked good.  I was just curious.
They probably did... but just weren't as curious as us, hah.

Yeah, it's just very strange considering it does look like a gap between the teeth rather than a chip in one of them...I've always noticed it since around Grindhouse time too, but never really went back to look at old photos to see if it was there before. It's funny how his teeth follow the wavy shape of his mouth too, just look at those last few pics, haha.

Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:29 pm

Kinick wrote: They probably did... but just weren't as curious as us, hah.

Yeah, it's just very strange considering it does look like a gap between the teeth rather than a chip in one of them...I've always noticed it since around Grindhouse time too, but never really went back to look at old photos to see if it was there before. It's funny how his teeth follow the wavy shape of his mouth too, just look at those last few pics, haha.
Yeah, his smile is awesome.  :D

Manuella
Kiddo

Post by Manuella » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:22 am

Geoi wrote: Don't take the piss. ;) 
I wasn't.  :-[
Geoi wrote: Definitely not just the angle.  Kinick and I can't be the only people that have noticed this.  I noticed it when Grindhouse came out.  I don't think it's unsightly, and I'm not dissing QT.  Like I said, he could have cold sores all over his face and I'd probably still think he looked good.  I was just curious.
I used to think that his teeth were always like that, i had never paid attention. And there's only thing i can say, and i guess that you'll not disagree, no matter how he looks like, Quentin is gorgeous and a f***** charming man.  :)

Dutch_Masta
Real McCoy

Post by Dutch_Masta » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:47 pm

Maybe QT is mouthbreather?

Cpt tonyanthony
Fucking Professional

Post by Cpt tonyanthony » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:07 pm

thanks for bringing that up, i was also wondering about this tooth ahahah..

Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:41 pm

Dutch_Masta wrote: Maybe QT is mouthbreather?
Maybe he talks so fast that the sonic vibrations over the years actually broke apart the enamel and sent shards of tooth flying from his mouth.

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:42 pm

Geoi wrote: Maybe he talks so fast that the sonic vibrations over the years actually broke apart the enamel and sent shards of tooth flying from his mouth.
Yo, Simon Pegg is on Jonathan Ross tonight, but you knew that, right?!

Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:56 am

Ify wrote: Yo, Simon Pegg is on Jonathan Ross tonight, but you knew that, right?!
Ehhyyyy...  Come on...  Who you talkin to? ;D

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:38 am

Geoi wrote: Ehhyyyy...  Come on...  Who you talkin to? ;D
Miley Cyrus was on it as well, she's soooo annoying. I couldn't be in the same room with her for more than a 5 minutes.

Manuella
Kiddo

Post by Manuella » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:55 pm

Ify wrote: Miley Cyrus was on it as well, she's soooo annoying. I couldn't be in the same room with her for more than a 5 minutes.
[2]

Lt. BioBasterd
Fucking Professional

Post by Lt. BioBasterd » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:57 pm

No way bitchez Miley Cyrus is awesome. Pink Rock N' Roll, bang yo heeeeeead!!!!!!!!

Manuella
Kiddo

Post by Manuella » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:09 pm

BioBasterd wrote: No way bitchez Miley Cyrus is awesome. Pink Rock N' Roll, bang yo heeeeeead!!!!!!!!
she's talented and a good singer. but, she's annoying. (i guess)

Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:36 am

I like Miley.  Fuck y'all.  My daughter loves Hannah Montana, so, I get to listen to LOTS of Hannah Montana.  And I've seen all the TV shows and the movies.  I like the good kid she was... is?

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:13 pm

Geoi wrote: I like Miley.  Fuck y'all.  My daughter loves Hannah Montana, so, I get to listen to LOTS of Hannah Montana.  And I've seen all the TV shows and the movies.  I like the good kid she was... is?
Funny, my little sis watched Hannah Montana all the time, it doesn't help, hahahah. On the show she has this weird masculine voice, it's really off-putting. I heard some shit about her recently (like Radiohead not meeting up with her, so she said she would ruin them (don't know how much truth to that there is)) and when I saw her on Jonathan Ross, she seemed really up herself. Even Ross was taken aback. She was loud, very fast talking, she wasn't at all humble and seems like a real brat. It seems she has no respect for her elders.

Which reminds me, Scorsese was on Jonathan Ross a few years back. And I was really surprised to see how quiet and humble he was. He looked shy. And that's from one of the greatest filmmakers who ever walked this Earth.

Lt. BioBasterd
Fucking Professional

Post by Lt. BioBasterd » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:27 pm

Ify and Hannah Montana kissing on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes.....uhg, whatever.

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:37 pm

BioBasterd wrote: Ify and Hannah Montana kissing on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes.....uhg, whatever.
You're just jealous.

Lt. BioBasterd
Fucking Professional

Post by Lt. BioBasterd » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:52 pm

Am not. Jerk Face.